X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by cjefferys
    I probably should have mentioned something sooner, as I've found out that a few folks were thinking I was going to be attending this year. Unfortunately, I just can't make it happen. Last year was my first Meet and I had a wonderful time and met so many great people that I would like to see again, so I'm really sad about this. But I'm in for next year, whatever it takes! (and wherever it is)

I hope you guys all have a great time!
    Dang - I am working out some last minute plans to try to get up to Skokie. Was hoping to say hello again and have a bit more time to hang out on Friday. S'ok; I know you will get to live vicariously via the MM and inter webs.

Comment

• enekich
      • Dec 20, 2015

This will be my first meet, coming with my 5 year old son. Really excited!

Comment

• batmanmc
        mego batman collector
        • Jun 22, 2004

welcome friend. once you go to the meet there is no turn9ing back. its a great feeling . mike

Comment

• Donkey Hoatie
          Supporter of Silliness
          • Jun 20, 2007

So bummed that I have to miss this year, especially since it's like 3 miles from my house. Unfortunately, Friday night is a battle for first place in my softball league, Saturday is a charity golf outing coupled with my wife's birthday.

If anyone needs any restaurant recommendations for the area, let me know. I've lived in this area my whole life and have hit a good portion of places both within walking distance of the hotel and short driving distances.

Comment

• Flynne
            Permanent Member
            • Jan 22, 2003

Originally posted by Donkey Hoatie
            So bummed that I have to miss this year, especially since it's like 3 miles from my house. Unfortunately, Friday night is a battle for first place in my softball league, Saturday is a charity golf outing coupled with my wife's birthday.

If anyone needs any restaurant recommendations for the area, let me know. I've lived in this area my whole life and have hit a good portion of places both within walking distance of the hotel and short driving distances.
            But you're going to come have dinner with us on Thursday night, right? :D
            An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2011

MEGO MEET 2016 ! How exciting !! Have fun and pick me up some MEGO POTA and WSGH !
              Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
              :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
              I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• cjefferys
                Duke of Gloat
                • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by rche
                Dang - I am working out some last minute plans to try to get up to Skokie. Was hoping to say hello again and have a bit more time to hang out on Friday. S'ok; I know you will get to live vicariously via the MM and inter webs.
                Yeah man, I would have loved to have the chance to chat with you some more (last year was a bit of a whirlwind!). Perhaps next year? If you do make it this year, have fun!

Comment

• Grimjohn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 28, 2011

Arriving Thursday afternoon, leaving Sunday morning.
                  My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 1, 2005

I have band related stuff to do Thursday so I won't be there until sometime Friday, and then I'll be there bright and early on Saturday with the wife in tow.

Comment

• samurainoir
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by Donkey Hoatie

the Mego suite is open all night if you still want to come hang out... and don't forget Thursday night at Aw Yeah as well! (and I think it's likely many of us are hanging out on Thursday at the hotel)
                      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Mego Milk
                        Custom Mego Maker
                        • Jun 3, 2007

the minutes are inching closer.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                          Still Old School
                          • Feb 14, 2008

I'll be stopping over in Montreal between 830 and 1050 tomorrow morning if anyone's around for a Tim Hortons coffee. 😉
                          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                            Moderation Engineer
                            • Aug 14, 2003

Where the hell is everyone? It starts today, right?

Comment

• megocrazy
                              Museum Trouble Maker
                              • Feb 18, 2007

I land at 8am. Scott and Austin are heading in shortly.
                              It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• ScottA
                                Original Member
                                • Jun 25, 2001

I'm halfway there. Done for the night in Kentucky.
                                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎