X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Paranormal shows

Im always looking for new ones. I think weve all seen "a haunting" "ghost adventures" etc came across this list, and found a few I had not heard of. Downloaded the whole of "I was possesed" which might be a good watch Anyone have any recomendations on this list, some of these are creepier than a good horror movie.

PARANORMAL-THEMED TV SHOWS This is a list of TV shows (series) that portray the paranormal as real or examine it as possibly real. Some are reality-type shows, some are documentaries. (Therefore, I…

Sorry wrong section, Guys can U move this to general buzz , Cheers
    Last edited by alex; May 31, '16, 4:10 AM.
  • Vermillion-Windmere
    • Oct 2, 2012

There is a new one coming on soon called Ghosts Of Shepherdstown that looks entertaining

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Paranormal Witness is the only one that has impressed me. I find most of the other shows too "Scooby Doo Gang", but this one has some really scary witness accounts. There's one about the ghost of an old creepy man in an attic that gave me some chills...
      Last edited by Gorn Captain; May 31, '16, 12:24 PM.
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• daz71
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2014

i used to like monsters & mysteries.paranormal witness too.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

There's a newer one I've been watching when I catch it.

It stars 3 black guys

I think it's called Ghost Brothers

Comment

• bob hauk
            • Feb 14, 2013

I was always more partial to Lost Tapes and Monster quest. Too many horror movies as a kid and too many Bigfoot hunts in the backyard with my toys.

---Paul

Comment

• knight errant00
              8 Inch Action Figure
              • Nov 15, 2005

Ghost Hunters finally lost me after the last few lacklustre seasons. When my son was younger, we used to watch all manner of paranormal shows. We always liked Destination: Truth and Fact or Faked? There was a more kid-oriented one (on Animal Planet, I think) called Animal X that actually had some really interesting eps on the Thylacine and the Beast of Gevaudan. Monster Quest had some really startling discoveries as well.

I could never put up with Ghost Lab or Ghost Adventures (really, we get it, Zach, that you got great arms). I haven't found a good ghost show since I stopped with GH (part of the reason, I guess, that I researched and wrote my own ghost book last year) -- what ones do you guys recommend? I tend to prefer investigations to re-enactments (I think that's why Paranormal Witness has never really clicked with me) . . . but I'll take a look at anything well-recommended.

Ghost Brothers? Seriously?

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

If I see one more show where a bunch of nerds with a recording device are whispering "did you hear that?!" to each other....
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

Has anyone ever seen this guy's paranormal video's on youtube ?

If he's making this all up he's about the best liar I've ever seen.

If you are looking for amazing paranormal content without the over-the-top network TV dramatics, then this channel is for you. I've been investigating the paranormal for a few years now and there is no question in my mind that ghosts exist. This channel is dedicated to documenting their existence for the rest of the world to see.

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

I watched the first seasons of Ghosthunters. Never really took it too seriously but still enjoyed it. Completely lost interest after the infamous Halloween special where that guy was obviously tugging on his own jacket.
                    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• daz71
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 19, 2014

never heard of monster quest but it sounds like monsters & mysteries so going to check it out sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎