X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by powersthatbe
    I bought with some other things 4 yellow belt scarves to go with the marvel family as I don't like the plastic belts.I wonder why if these are available and made by FTC why they wouldn't just add them to the figures for a more authentic look?Getting a little weary of having to buy "upgrade" items
    Those are Ross-type details, but nice additions. FTC didn't even get the standard Cap Jr. cape correct.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Both sets are an easy pass for me.
      sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I might get Shazam then transfer to a Mego body, head is more card art accurate, then use the Mego version
        Shazam head and make an alter ego Billy Batson.

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          Teen Robin & Beast Boy!! Bumblebee!
          Not Beast Boy, Changeling. I want him in the red and white costume from the era they're making.

And we do need 8" versions of K-Flash, Donna and Speedy. I've mentioned it before, but a Perez version of Speedy would be one of my most wanted figures in this set, as it is different from the regular TT costume and is my favorite version of his duds. Really, there's the second wave: Changeling, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash and Speedy.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 21, 2009

Originally posted by scott metzger
            Not Beast Boy, Changeling. I want him in the red and white costume from the era they're making.

And we do need 8" versions of K-Flash, Donna and Speedy. I've mentioned it before, but a Perez version of Speedy would be one of my most wanted figures in this set, as it is different from the regular TT costume and is my favorite version of his duds. Really, there's the second wave: Changeling, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash and Speedy.
            Yes, that exactly!

Comment

• Figure8
              Museum Patron
              • May 18, 2016

I second that. Would love bigger and slightly more mature versions of these characters. I never cared to much for Wally West (until he became the Flash), but I always loved that Kid Flash suit. A cool variation of an already great costume.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 21, 2009

Still nothing from our friends at EE. I've been checking for several weeks now.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 26, 2009

I hope New Teen Titans wave 2 is:

8" Wonder Girl- New head sculpt like Starfire & Raven
                  8" Kid Flash- Orange hair
                  7" Changeling- with green animal(s)
                  8" Deathstroke the Terminator- with staff, rifle, & sword!

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Yep. I like this next wave but don't plan on buying unless they make the originals compatible. It doesn't make allot of sense to have one set of Titans towering over a different set.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Figure8
                      I second that. Would love bigger and slightly more mature versions of these characters. I never cared to much for Wally West (until he became the Flash), but I always loved that Kid Flash suit. A cool variation of an already great costume.
                      Seeing Wally West in the Kid Flash costume in DC Rebirth #1 was the highlight of the book for me!

Comment

• Figure8
                        Museum Patron
                        • May 18, 2016

Originally posted by TRDouble
                        Seeing Wally West in the Kid Flash costume in DC Rebirth #1 was the highlight of the book for me!
                        Hm. Maybe I'll pick that one up after all. But in general I'm really tired of all the reboots. And instead of cleaning up their history DC just keeps making it more convoluted, at least that's what I heard about Rebirth.

Comment

• TRDouble
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Figure8
                          Hm. Maybe I'll pick that one up after all. But in general I'm really tired of all the reboots. And instead of cleaning up their history DC just keeps making it more convoluted, at least that's what I heard about Rebirth.
                          Um, there are now two Wally Wests, one Black, one White, and they are cousins. Yep, still a convoluted mess. I will probably buy the Rebirth series, my first modern comics in a long time, but DC continues to chase Crisis on Infinite Earths...

...which would make for a good series theme for FTC!

Comment

• Figure8
                            Museum Patron
                            • May 18, 2016

Originally posted by TRDouble
                            Um, there are now two Wally Wests, one Black, one White, and they are cousins. Yep, still a convoluted mess. I will probably buy the Rebirth series, my first modern comics in a long time, but DC continues to chase Crisis on Infinite Earths...

...which would make for a good series theme for FTC!
                            They would certainly have a lot of characters to choose from. I might settle for an Earth 2 series. Dr. Fate has already been advertised and I'd really like to see Dr. Mid-Nite, Robin or Powergirl. And wouldn't FTC love to give us easy variants like Earth 2 Superman and Batman?

Comment

• powersthatbe
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 27, 2010

my card got chargedSo should be expecting these soon

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                                Veteran Member
                                • Oct 21, 2009

I ordered these yesterday and they shipped yesterday from FTC. I waited what seemed like months for EE to put them up for sale, and they didn't, so they lose.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎