Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I really like HP, too and I adore its score by Ronald Stein. You're right, it's a tour-de-force.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; May 28, '20, 7:38 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Can you see the pic now?

IMG_3083.jpg
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Goblin19
        Talkative Member
        • May 2, 2002

I see it. Looks great.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I see it now--terrific. From Theatre of Blood, I think.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

Yep, Theatre of Blood. It's a mixed media art piece on wood (16x16), with ink, paints, tape and paper.
            Hangs proudly in my living room, together with an Edgar Allan Poe portrait and two paintings inspired by Poe's work.
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Member here "Confessional" has a Mego Poe, it's a nice little figure.

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

So do I, it was a present from a member here years ago... it inspired me to make Bram Stoker, Mary Shelley, Arthur Conan Doyle and Robert Louis Stevenson to create a World's Greatest Authors line
                My apologies for the crappy pic (it's from years ago), I'll make a better one tomorrow
                authors.jpg

Comment

• Meule
                  Verbose Member
                  • Nov 14, 2004

IMG_3108.jpg
                  IMG_3109.jpg

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

I recall those--they still look wonderful.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

I just spent an afternoon with a man who worked with Vincent back in the 70s, it should be no surprise that he had nothing but nice things to say about him.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

That's interesting, was that on Frightenstein?

Comment

• palitoy
                          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          That's interesting, was that on Frightenstein?
                          Yeah, I spent a little time with one of the creators today and well, it was rather enjoyable. He has spent some time with Vincent's daughter too.
                          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

I'd like to meet Victoria, she does conventions and sponsors her father's website. I enjoyed her biography of her father,

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
                              it should be no surprise that he had nothing but nice things to say about him.
                              That absolutely does not surprise me.
                              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

Happy birthday, Vincent!

Todays double-feature:

* The Abominable Dr. Phibes (Of course! )

* The Masque of the Red Death

Yesterday eve on TV, it was Return of the Fly and The Last Man on Earth.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎