X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shyndman
    Museum Super Collector
    • Aug 29, 2008

Need a couple plaid beauties!

Had to give hobbies a break for a while - but can't stay away any longer. Noticed I've fallen behind on a few cards. I've kind of lost track of all of the cards, and need to refresh my "extras list." For now, I would love to trade for the following:

PS 40 The Whip
    PS 41 Hypnos

Have a bunch of extra Mego and Plaid Stallions cards to trade let me know what you are looking for.
    • Mar 15, 2008

I have 'em both! I'll PM you my want list!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• shyndman
      Museum Super Collector
      • Aug 29, 2008

Got three for you. PM incoming . . .

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

PM Received and your cards are in the mail as of 5 minutes ago!
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎