Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

I lost what I typed up hours ago on my phone. Basically just wanted to mention no news about further sales.
    I did find a seller on eBay selling Nemo new for $12.xx (other folks are selling at outrageous prices.)
    I bought that and Sam Flynn. I'm relived the hunt for figures is over and can resume trying to play catch-up with retro cloth figures, while buying Legos whenever I can.

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

That'll teach me to blab my mouth about the Lego situation before I actually buy. I totally jinxed myself. All the Wal-Marts on my side of town sold off all their SW TFA sets, good thing I have Targets to wait for eventual clearance.

Originally posted by jacoblb
      I'd be surprised if all the Targets aren't on the same page as far as mark downs go. I wouldn't know for certain, but it always seems like every store is the same when it comes to sales.

With Wal-Marts I understand each store can vary and not every store is going to match up with clearance items as those are entirely discretionary. I have a neighbor who has worked at WM for 20 years in Loss Prevention so I get inside scoop tips from her now and then. I had to jump ship from her store as my go-to for Lego deals and find a substitute location because her store typically marked down their Lego quite often (plus sales tax is 2% less than anywhere else in town,) but the Lego mark downs ceased when the General Manager was replaced. (This weekend, at my WM replacement store, I'm planning to buy Lego Kylo Ren Lego ship for $90 and Death Star Battle Luke vs. Darth for $50.)

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Toys R Us is having it on Thanksgiving that if you buy 1 figure,you get 3 free.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎