X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Wanted Captain Kirk Green Shirt

Looking for a nice Green Captain Kirk jersey with the insignia on the bottom side,
    just like from the series, can do PayPal.

Their used to be a member who made custom outfits for Trek and POTA, and they had
    the green Kirk shirt available with a metal insignia, perfect for what I need.

anyone can help me out, please let me know and thanks.
  • scifiguy94
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 18, 2009

you are talking about theressa - haven't seen her list any here or ebay lately though

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

"Yes" thank you, that's who I was trying to remember, they had a perfect looking green Kirk shirt, I remember
      sending them a PM, but never heard back, then I got sidetracked with other things, but come to think of it your
      right, I haven't seen any posts from her in a while, hope she's okay?

Comment

• hobub
        Ghost of a Dead Indian
        • Jun 18, 2001

belly shirt

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

If you can't get a hold of her, there's a Playmates 9 inch green shirt that can be altered fairly easily.

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by rykerw1701
            If you can't get a hold of her, there's a Playmates 9 inch green shirt that can be altered fairly easily.
            Thanks, I may have to go that route if I can't get a hold of theressa, her work is really nice.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by tjacwave50
              Thanks, I may have to go that route if I can't get a hold of theressa, her work is really nice.
              I think she's getting back in the game after a move (that knocks the wind out of you, i can totally relate) and yeah, her work is very, very nice.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

The "belly" shirt I have is from T. and it's (to channel Ben H. ) exquisite. She really cares about detail and fit at 1/9 scale and understands how fabrics work together. I'm so pleased to hear she may be back.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  The "belly" shirt I have is from T. and it's (to channel Ben H. ) exquisite. She really cares about detail and fit at 1/9 scale and understands how fabrics work together. I'm so pleased to hear she may be back.
                  Agreed, that's why I was looking for her, I love how those fabrics and details come out, the Kirk green belly
                  shirt they have I've been wanting since I had first seen it, so hoping she's back soon and everything's okay.

Comment

• theressa
                    Sewing...?
                    • Jun 13, 2004

Originally posted by palitoy
                    I think she's getting back in the game after a move (that knocks the wind out of you, i can totally relate) and yeah, her work is very, very nice.
                    Thanks B!! Keep the faith! Thanks for listening and the swift kick in the butt!
                    Love ya!
                    Wants, original parts; thinking...
                    It's the quiet ones you gotta watch!
                    Custom suits, in time
                    T_SUITS

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡