Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danger 5

Quote Originally Posted by Type3Toys View Post
    If this were to happen, what scale would these figures be?
    They're wanting to do 4" figures.

I really liked the first season. It was bizarre, but fun. I didn't get a chance to watch season 2.

This show is fantastic. It's a ridiculous comedy about international team with orders to hunt down and kill Hitler in WW2. The first season is designed to look like it was shot in the 1960s, and is a parody of cheap 1960s spy movies and Gerry Anderson sci-fi shows. The second season jumps forward in time and parodies 1980s action and exploitation movies. It's from some of the same guys that made "Italian Spiderman."

Blog Entries
    I wonder if season 2 was more popular with younger folks. The 80s VHS thing is a little lost on me but I thought it was pretty accurate.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua the Atomic Robot View Post
    This show is fantastic. It's a ridiculous comedy about international team with orders to hunt down and kill Hitler in WW2. The first season is designed to look like it was shot in the 1960s, and is a parody of cheap 1960s spy movies and Gerry Anderson sci-fi shows. The second season jumps forward in time and parodies 1980s action and exploitation movies. It's from some of the same guys that made "Italian Spiderman."
    Ehh, I couldn't get thru season one, it just wasn't funny and seemed like the premise went on too long.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Blog Entries
    I would buy two of this guy.

Images
    never even heard of it

I've only watched the first episode- multiple times! Pretty sharp satire with pretty girls and an eagle- headed CO. I'd definitely buy the CO and both female agents!

Images
    I've always wanted to make an Italian Spider-man custom Mego using a Wild Bill Hickock head on a fat body.