Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by scott metzger
    Our plan may have a huge hole in it...
    One never knows, so could the heads.

Seriously though, glad Ra's looks good.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• blue devils
      • Jun 9, 2015

Received my villain variants today! I was so glad the mad hatter came with the beard. There were some pictures that showed him without it. Another great set for my '66 Batman line. Barbara Gordon Wedding gown and Batman and Robin breather exclusives are on there way. Should be here within a week!

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

I just got my Superfriends series 2 & Batman series #4 figures ,and they are nice ,Had to open them up and fix them up a bit ,fix wonder womens hair ,replace gloves ,just
        little easy things ,Wonder women is very nice ,love the outfit and boots -colorful vibrant great figure (although she looks peed,perhaps because she disnt come with a lasso).ill
        have to buy this costume for a quick switch on the jl Wonder women ,Aquaman is very well done .black vulcan & El derado are much better then expected ,vulans head a bit
        large.Commishiner gordon is the same figure,but dressed differantly then the first one ,of course trench coat green ,Differant color pants ,tie ,has badge at waist,Has stooge
        style shoes with socks rather then the joker/walton type shoes ,also has belt -very nice .Scare crow the same -Nice figure .Ras al gul -Very well done ,(ill have to get another,just
        cause its cool) & Batman -looks great ,i think the sculpt could have been better and cowl would have looked good shaded but still very good <Great job FTC looking forward
        to Bats 66 Variant villins set that i orrdered .

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎