X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Mego Meet Wish/Want Lists....

Almost a month away. Message me your wish/want lists. If I have the items in my stash as you message me the list I can put them aside and have the items ready for you when you get to the meet. I will have three tables at the show...but if you can get a jump on your lists that you will be bringing to the show that would make it that much easier to find the Mego stuff your are looking for. Doesn't have to be just Mego either. I have everything from AHI to GI Joe (Both vintage and RAH) to SWAT to The Rookies to all related Mego era items. There are plenty here that have bought from me in the past at all of the previous Mego Meets and can tell you that when I bring stuff to the show...I bring stuff to the show Just let me know. Thanks.
  • Flynne
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 22, 2003

Everyone! Denim Carded Pocket Heroes - please bring any and all you have for sale. *cough* Huckabone! *cough*
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

There are 4 e mails I look foward to leading up to Mego Meet, the first 2 are obvious the Hotel Reservations thread and the Meet Registration thread... the other 2 are from Berto, the "What are you looking for thread" and the "A small sample of what he will be bringing thread"... can you feel it getting closer 3 threads down 1 to go!!!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
        There are 4 e mails I look foward to leading up to Mego Meet, the first 2 are obvious the Hotel Reservations thread and the Meet Registration thread... the other 2 are from Berto, the "What are you looking for thread" and the "A small sample of what he will be bringing thread"... can you feel it getting closer 3 threads down 1 to go!!!
        Starting to take pics of some of the stuff I'm bringin' Might be a little less than last year...but just as nice and some newer vintage stuff I haven't had before in the way of Marvelmania and a few others.

Comment

• enekich
          • Dec 20, 2015

Man...this just gets better and better! This will be my first MEGO Meet. I collect WGSH. My next "wants" would be; Green Goblin, Thing, Falcon, Human Torch (or any of the Fantastic Fours). Probably in that order. Depending on quality I will probably only have room for one or two in my budget.

As I am new to collecting, I don't have anything to bring...this year!

Really looking forward to this event!

Comment

• MegoMoe
            • Feb 13, 2014

I'm always on the prowl for AHI and Tomlands!

Comment

• RobTMego
              Career Member
              • Mar 15, 2013

I need a working super joe gold power vest and a red right foot mego (human torch)

Comment

• Brown Bear
                Still Old School
                • Feb 14, 2008

Would love to snag a custom rocky balboa head.
                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• VintageMike
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 16, 2004

Nothing easy. Literally the only common WGSH piece left I need is a carded Isis. As far as boxes Conan, Isis and possibly an ASM Spidey depending on what else I find over the weekend. Top carded wants right now are Thor, Catwoman & US carded Thing complete my U.S. FF set. I urge everyone selling to "bring it if you got it". Due to some changes in my life (good ones) this will most likely be one of only two times during the year now I am willing drop any major coin on Megos.

Comment

• ScottA
                    Original Member
                    • Jun 25, 2001

Cool Mike. I'm bringing playsets galore.
                    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Wee67
                      Museum Correspondent
                      • Apr 2, 2002

Looking to add some non-8" hero stuff, especially carded CAH and 12" Cap and Wonder Woman.
                      WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• megocrazy
                        Museum Trouble Maker
                        • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                        Would love to snag a custom rocky balboa head.
                        I actually just got the 80's Remco style figure in a collection. If there's not one done see if Austin is doing the on site casting deal and I'll bring it.
                        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                          Banned
                          • Jun 23, 2001

Last chance for romance people...If you send me a list tonight of stuff you want held and will pick up at the meet...send them tonight. Hopefully I'll be packed and ready to go by 8pm Tuesday. No list means it's first come first serve. Tons of parts and pieces all original too...so send those lists. That is all

Comment

• Flynne
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jan 22, 2003

Originally posted by Flynne
                            Everyone! Denim Carded Pocket Heroes - please bring any and all you have for sale. *cough* Huckabone! *cough*
                            I really can't stress this enough. If any of you have them, please bring them and sell them to me. Thank you!
                            An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• Random Axe
                              The Voice of Reason
                              • Apr 16, 2008

I'm after japanese robo, kamen, medicom, popy, shogun and similar items. I'm bringing cashmoney so hopefully there's a vendor or two with some of those items.
                              I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎