X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Uggly Wugglies

Oh I'm positive I had a bunch of these and certainly don't remember the name or the delicious box art.For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Utility monsters ready to terrorize any toyline! I loved these sort of things as a kid.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• mazinz
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 2, 2007

Thank you so much for finding this!! I always remembered their name and helped others with this neat 1979 rubber monster line. However not many recall the box. So glad my memory was correct about this. I recalled the box art as showing them being space monsters on some sort of planet and here once again the museum comes through with this wonderful catalog ad showing the amazing box art these guys had. Never thought I would see that again Cheers!
      "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• 4NDR01D
        Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
        • Jan 22, 2008

They still make these guys. They're supposed to be "pencil holders", you stick the pencil down their throat, kinda weird.

You can get them in bulk for about .50 each

Comment

• mazinz
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by 4NDR01D
          They still make these guys. They're supposed to be "pencil holders", you stick the pencil down their throat, kinda weird.

You can get them in bulk for about .50 each
          In the 90's (and probably now) they also made them with glow in the dark rubber
          "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎