Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have one 80's toy line reproduced...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I'd say MOTU, only because I already have a complete Super Powers collection.

I'd also love to see the unproduced wave of Sectaurs, I loved that line.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Spyweb007
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 18, 2006

Gi Joe 3 3/4" would be nice, since Hasbro doesn't seem to have any idea what to do with the property now.

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

I kinda liked the Star Trek The Next Generation Galoob figures because they were Star Wars size.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne

I'd also love to see the unproduced wave of Sectaurs, I loved that line.
          Sectaurs would probably be my second choice. I would love a Stellara figure.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• 4NDR01D
            Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
            • Jan 22, 2008

GI Joe 1982-1985

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

I'd say Super Powers. That was the line that started my adult collecting. To this day I still have all the SP figures I bought back then, including the Cyborg I found at a Kmart.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎