X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

A brief moment of to acknowledge great service and product

I try and grow my toy collection as much as I can. I must say I put a Classic TV order in, I get shipping notice that morning, and just like today sure enough there are my great classic toys just days later.

This one was doubles of Green Lantern and Flash. How cool!

In brightest day, in blackest night, No retro ego shall escape my sight!
    Let those who spend on Hot Toys, Beware their power, Classic TV Toys Light!!!
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

I'm with you on this one! Just received my latest order. CTVT/FTC has always done right by me!

Comment

• dr_cyclops
      One eyed, wonder
      • Dec 17, 2009

Yes I'm bumping this! CTVT/FTC has contributed greatly to the ReMego world. From their India production to their China production, this company has done wonders to provided repro and original designs. Yes I critique them hard. Does it mean I'm right? Not always. It's not my job to be right all the time. Thank you FTC!

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

Can't even put into words how much happiness FTC has brought me over the past few years. Great company to deal with. They've always treated me well.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Without ctvt, we would be missing out on some great stuff, who else would have come up with the 1966 Batman collection?
          I've always had great dealings with them, and if there is a mix up, or somethings received broken, they reply quickly to emails and replace the broken or wrong item right away.

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

For some reason, my emails keep bouncing back to me when I try to contact them via email.

I called them yesterday concerning my issue with the 12" female, and I was promised a call back. Nothing so far.
            JediJaida

Comment

• jayraytee
              Career Member
              • May 27, 2011

I am giddy with excitement over my huge pile of overpriced inferior product. I'm rolling in broken bodies, giant heads, hunched women and costumes that don't fit. My dreams have come true.
              My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Apjac Corny
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jan 12, 2016

I had a really good experience with CTVT customer service. I got a defective Superman costume from them. I simply put it in an envelope with a brief explanation of what was wrong and in less than a week I had a brand new costume.

Without FTC/CTVT I wouldn't be into the customizing game.
                So thanks!!!

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

I never really had to many problems with their product ,and i have a lot of them,and will buy more ,sometimes a little tweak here and there.and
                  their fine .So hats off to FTC for them getting into this format .if they were done any other way besides mego-style ,i wouldnt give these figures
                  a second look .

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎