Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Dick Grayson / Robin the Boy Wonder has a strong new body!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

DUDE! That's so AWESOME!! BEAUTIFUL Figure!!
    sigpic

Comment

• darklord1967
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2008

Thanks a ton buddy! From one bat fan to another, that means a lot!
      I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Nice stuff, been fun watching you put the figure together.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• darklord1967
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          Nice stuff, been fun watching you put the figure together.
          Thanks buddy! I feel overly simplistic next to the stuff you put together!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I wish I'd been at MegoMeet to see these. I think I like Robin best of all because of the new body and costume detailing.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• darklord1967
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              I wish I'd been at MegoMeet to see these. I think I like Robin best of all because of the new body and costume detailing.

All of my custom children have new bodies, but yes... the Boy Wonder seems to be most popular with just about everyone. I try not to say that too much around him. I don't want him to become conceited and get a swollen head.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by darklord1967
                Thanks buddy! I feel overly simplistic next to the stuff you put together!
                I feel that way when I see you with your custom bodies and heads and all that work. I am finally sculpting good heads, tho. First new one to debut soooon.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• darklord1967
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  I feel that way when I see you with your custom bodies and heads and all that work. I am finally sculpting good heads, tho. First new one to debut soooon.

No way! That's so nice of you to say!

I do think that it takes considerably more skill to put together those outrageously impressive garments that you do. And that removable Batman cowl rocks me to my core whenever i see it!

I am definitely waiting with great excitement to see your new head sculpts!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by darklord1967
                    No way! That's so nice of you to say!

I do think that it takes considerably more skill to put together those outrageously impressive garments that you do. And that removable Batman cowl rocks me to my core whenever i see it!

I am definitely waiting with great excitement to see your new head sculpts!
                    I kind of based it off West's cowl with the idea that is was a helmet under the fabric, I used a SWAT helmet from the Real Heroes line as a base and added spandex and pleather over it. Next one I post is a long time coming, I should do all the rejected sculpts in a group, too. I see three sitting on my table here.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎