Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat woman on the way for Batman series 5.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by jeffbearco
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FOy0Iq9IYw

Do EEET!

This would even give us a different Batmobile that might not set off alarms the way the 66 Batmobile would.

JeffBearCO
    I love that black Filmation Batmobile...& I still really love this Catwoman! So pleased!!! & tx for heads up on her definitely coming in Wave 5. Very excited!
    Last edited by comicmike; Apr 20, '16, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
      Good God NO!!!!! I know there are people that like this character....but please NO!!!!!!!!!!
      He has his niche.

Actually, I'd also like a Bat-Mite/Mxy two pack with FTC using child (not teen) bodies. Awesomesauce!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

I'd take a Bat-Mite, even better a Bat-Mite based on the 66 show costume.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

I'm actually looking forward to this figure, and NOT just to nitpick what is wrong about it.

I really like the classic look of the Retro Catwoman, somewhat better than the glittery unitard of the TV show Catwoman.

The classic version of Catwoman hated Batman with a passion, but she was slinky, mischievous, feminine, and absolutely vicious if she had to be.
          JediJaida

Comment

• drogge
            Career Member
            • Jul 24, 2009

It is great to read the Batman Wave continues, Batman 5 must be Catwoman, Harley (maybe with rooted hair), Poison Ivy, and a darker version of the Dark Knight.

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by drogge
              It is great to read the Batman Wave continues, Batman 5 must be Catwoman, Harley (maybe with rooted hair), Poison Ivy, and a darker version of the Dark Knight.
              A mostly female wave would be bold here; it would be expected with something like Wonder Woman, but not with the Bat, methinks. Ironically, it would only be those three females I'd be interested in if another Bat was using the new head.

I really do like the looks of this figure, and always had a soft spot for the classic costume. It's a nice departure from the more common spandex look, like a lot of Batman's foes.
              Last edited by scott metzger; Apr 21, '16, 9:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎