Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I think those suits look more in tune with the original series than any of the Transformers or Turtles characters they have in those movies. I look at them and understand they're Power Rangers, fancy ones but none the less....

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Putting heels on the Pink and Yellow Rangers boots is kinda stupid but other than that they could have been a lot worse. Far closer to the originals than sewage covered Rita.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I think those suits look more in tune with the original series than any of the Transformers or Turtles characters they have in those movies. I look at them and understand they're Power Rangers, fancy ones but none the less....
        Yep. At least they can't sub for Doomsday in BvS like the current TMNT can.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I think the biggest problem with the suits are the helmets. Other than the red ranger you can't really tell what dinozord they are supposed to represent.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

This was posted...but they look different. I don't know what this is from...

sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Hector
              This was posted...but they look different. I don't know what this is from...
              That's from the 1995 movie.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 28, 2013

Love the suits. Really looking forward to this movie. A buddy of mine said they looked like colored Robocops, and I said he was insane, but I put the Black Ranger side by side with the updated Robocop and they do look similar (chest and helmet aside). Hope the toys are cool.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎