Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slarivier
    • Sep 21, 2014

Dr Mego female figures crumbling?

Has anyone else experienced a problem with this? Specifically the little plastic hooks on the inside of the left arms? I just ordered 4 female figures from them and 3 of them disintegrated the moment I moved the left arm. The fourth body is a slightly different colour, so maybe it's just a bad batch? Anyone else seen this happen?
    Cheers
  • daz71
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2014

no but i broke a lot of necks on the female bodies putting on the bald woman heads.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Are these Doc's female PVC bodies? I picked one up sometime back for my Nurse Chapel custom,
      and I had no issues.

I was planning on ordering another PVC body soon for another custom, but I don't want to experience the
      above issues, besides I thought Doc's female bodies are supposed to be better than FTC ones?

Comment

• Slarivier
        • Sep 21, 2014

In my past experience they've been great. This is my first issue with them. And yes, way better than FTC's

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

Doc Is Great People, Let him know what happened and I am Sure he will make it right.

Comment

• Slarivier
            • Sep 21, 2014

Oh yes I'm sure he will. The man's an artist

Comment

• jeffbearco
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 27, 2011

drmego@drmego.com is bouncing.

Does anyone have a better email address for him? I pulled out 4 of his female figures and the hip joints/hooks broke trying to make the figures sit down. I had them for a while (probably over a year) in their original packaging. I was wondering if I could get replacement pins.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• D!n0-M@n
                w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
                • Sep 17, 2008

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                drmego@drmego.com is bouncing.

Does anyone have a better email address for him? I pulled out 4 of his female figures and the hip joints/hooks broke trying to make the figures sit down. I had them for a while (probably over a year) in their original packaging. I was wondering if I could get replacement pins.

JeffBearCO
                I just contacted him via that same email address a couple of days ago in regards to an order I had placed very recently and he responded within 24 hours or so. I saw on FB that he was revamping his webstore, so maybe his email is in the process of being revamped as well? He's usually good at getting back to you in a timely manner. He's also been great at replacing items that are faulty as well. Hopefully you hear something soon.
                MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎