Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vinny0026 -AKA Vin’s Universe – Wesley Snipes as Blade also known as The Day Walker!

Images

Custom Vinny0026 -AKA Vin’s Universe – Wesley Snipes as Blade also known as The Day Walker!

Vinny0026 -AKA Vin’s Universe – Wesley Snipes as Blade also known as The Day Walker!
    (This version is based upon how he looked in the Original Blade movie)

This one took a while to get all the details right –Just finished him up last night
    This INSANELY Awesome Head was made and painted by Black Knight – Big Thanks J!
    (Truth be told – without this Amazing Head I would never have even had bothered to make this figure)

The Body is a Type S – Leather jacket & Pants are from CTV
    The “Perfect Shades” came from Laser Mego – Big Thanks to Paul for making them & getting them to me fast!

I pretty much made the rest of this from scratch – I made the vest and chest plates from scratch.
    I made ALL the black straps and red stripes from scratch, Along with his Leg Holster and Spike Holster.

I made & pieced together the parts for the Harpoon Gun/Spike Gun/ Spike Cannon
    His Sword is a Repainted Marvel Select Sword.

His “Blade-A-Rang” came off an old Blade figure – that I tweaked and painted
    His Spikes are made from Little Pinewood Derby Axels. (These came out a little ruff when I cut the heads off – I will modify or upgrade these at some point.

He is awaiting an Awesome CardBacker from Toyroom – Once I get that I will send an updated pic of how he looks in a clam shell with the cardbacker. I was too excited to wait and wanted to just get him posted – lol.

Thanks for looking
    Enjoy!

"Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Killer indeed; he's great Vin!

Custom of the Moooonth!!! Sorry I thought loud...

Images
    Great figure! Nice job capturing all the details of the character.

Images
    And here, ladies and gentlemen, is our custom of the year! That is just ******* gorgeous!

Blog Entries
    brilliant work vinny he looks human.i love all the detail.

Images
    Wow! Wow! Wow!

He turned out perfect! I can't believe the detail you captured. I'm glad I was able to help a tiny bit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    Wow! Wow! Wow!

He turned out perfect! I can't believe the detail you captured. I'm glad I was able to help a tiny bit.
    Thank You everyone -
    Paul it is the "Tiny Bit" or Tiny things that really make these customs pop - Those glasses are a huge part of his overall detail, such a huge part of his character - really you nailed those glasses I really appreciate you helping me out with them

Same with the Head - if J did not make & paint it for me - I would never have made this figure
    He really did an outstanding job on this one - so again big thanks to him as well.
    Last edited by Vinny0026; Apr 14, '16 at 11:56 AM.
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Very cool looking figure...

Images
    Love looking at obvious "labor of love" projects like this figure. Well done, Vin!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."