Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

Mego would probably have done a cardboard cut-out on the card back of each of the human characters.

Inflatables or stuffed animals for Gloop and Gleep would actually work very well and would be fairly cheap!

Igoo the rock ape could be done using the bigger body they need for Gorilla Grodd and Solomun Grundy. These will probably just be done using the Hulk body on standard legs. Really just another costume and head.

Unfortunately I can't see them doing Zok or Tundro even though Zok the space dragon would be epic!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I can wait for the big character. I would like to take my Toynami figures and use a 3d printer on them but to get a good print I cannot afford. I do want to get Bandit, Dynomutt, and Avenger to go with my Re-Megos.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

El Kabong BUT it might be too hard to make as a retro Mego.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

How about the characters from the Banana Splits cartoons? They were Hanna Barbera. I'd like to see the Arabian Knights, Three Musketeers, Danger Island, Tom Sawyer, etc.
          JediJaida

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Ok, this has me excited. I hadn't seen this announcement before, but it's something I wanted to see for a long time, especially Jonny Quest, Space Ghost and the Herculoids. Is Thundarr part of the HB IP now, it was initially done by Ruby-Spears wasn't it? If so, Thundarr would move to the top of the list!

Very new here, so this was my first exposure to the news, so excuse me if it has been discussed elsehere-was there any hint of a possible release date or target quarter for release?

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎