X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Shoes for Child Body?

Any recommendations on a good source of shoes for a Mego Our Gang sized body? Preferrably something in the style of white Boss Hog shoes, just in child scale?

Yes, Our Gang figures would be the logical place to start...but I'm having trouble finding a cheap pair. So I was hoping there was some other shoes in that scale that I might have better luck searching for.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

willy from the Twilight Zone has black shoes. I have a Cindy Brady around here somewhere, forgot what color those were, thinking white.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

It looks like the Cindy Brady shoes might be just the thing. Let me know if you'd be willing to sell me her shoes.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by sprytel
        It looks like the Cindy Brady shoes might be just the thing. Let me know if you'd be willing to sell me her shoes.
        If I can find them.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎