X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

Godzilla GLJ Again....

I picked up this U build the Mountain kit made for HO trains (in my case going to use it for a Post Apoc slot car track). However Something about the box art and setup screamed 1970's to me rather than being somewhat recent (which this kit is). Also what drove me nuts is that I kept looking at the box art saying it would look more appropriate if it had some sort of giant Beastie coming in from behind the mountain about to level the little town on the other side. Even better is that this kit comes with a make your own erupting volcano option, just needed a monster to round it out

With this in mind I got to work (quickly in photoshop) using Brian's wonderful Image of our infamous bendy Godzilla (from a few threads back). We now have a cool package of something that should have been made. Below is the original with the Zilla Modded under that enjoy

Last edited by mazinz; Apr 2, '16, 12:47 AM.
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

Ah, that's just great! A new Godzilla playset!

Comment

• mazinz
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by Confessional
      Ah, that's just great! A new Godzilla playset!
      They need to make something like this. Aside from the super old Tricephalon playset, there really has not been anything made along the simple monster, army and landscape set up (excluding some items from trendmasters)

Comment

• Neutron X
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 22, 2007

Love it! You did a good job!

Comment

• mazinz
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 2, 2007

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎