Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toycade
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 8, 2014

Nevermind. New number one has to be Wild Dog. Fast forward 2 years when I am out of business and building a house out of cases of Wild Dog and Aztek exclusives.

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      Outside Ambush Bug, I'd skip most if not all of that. Animal Man would get me since its the same costume as the silver age version. Pretty sure there is zero market for that version of Starman or Manhunter.
      THere'd be a big market for the Will Payton Starman right here; he was one of my favorite characters from that period. I'll admit, he's probably not tops on most lists, sadly, but I'd still want him.

I think characters like Booster and Beetle, who were still running strong from the late 80's, would go over well. Ambush Bug is a personal favorite, so I'd love him (he was Deadpool before Deadpool was Deadpool, as far as wacky story style goes). The Reign of the Supermen and Doomsday would be good. Captain Atom, The Question, there's a lot of the post-Crisis characters that are still well known and would make great figures.

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

Legion of Super Heroes!
        With all of the strange cutouts, the female figures would definitely be wearing a LOT of pajamas. Plus lots of hip boots for male and female figures. LOL

Legion-of-Super-Heroes-300-Bronze-Age-Roll-Call.jpg

JeffBearCO

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by jeffbearco
          Plus lots of hip boots for male and female figures. LOL
          You say that like it might be a bad thing...

Definitely want the Legion at some point, but I'd tend to go for the 70's versions of some of the characters (bikini Saturn Girl, showing as much skin as He-Man Cosmic Boy, etc), though I do prefer the later version of Timber Wolf in the shot you provided.

As long as I get every single character shown in that pic, I'd be happy.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by Vinny0026
            I could be wrong but is the 'Tick" from the 90's? I never really watched it as it was after my time

But I know some people just loved the cartoon
            so I'm sure he might do well
            The Tick wasn't a DC character, but if FTC or someone else like Bif Bang Pow or Diamond Select got the license, I would be all over those. And with Amazon getting ready to produce a new live-action Tick show, the timing is right.

Comment

• melkorjunior
              Museum Super Collector
              • Apr 20, 2014

I'd be interested in the Demon (a 70's character but he had a great series in the 90's that made him part of the DCU), Azrael, the Ventriloquist/Scarface (was he 80's or 90's?) and a 90's animated series style Mr. Freeze.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                Often invisible
                • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by Toycade
                Nevermind. New number one has to be Wild Dog. Fast forward 2 years when I am out of business and building a house out of cases of Wild Dog and Aztek exclusives.
                I loved the way Wild Dog looked, but that was it. I remember hoping for so much more from that character.

So you would at least sell 1!
                Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• madmarva
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jul 7, 2007

I want the characters from the 1940s before the ones from the 1990s. So many golden-, silver- and bronze-age characters have yet to be touched.

Comment

• Cymru629
                    • Jul 8, 2015

Ambush Bug definitely for me but I want some JSA figures, stat!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎