Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Type S Body Price Increase

Type S Body Price Increase

Due to increased costs from the factory the price of the Type S body will be raised to $12.00 starting April 1st.

These bodies are worth every penny paid... I just wished that ZICA/CAT started working in the attachable limbs we were promised (i.e. lizard forearms/hands & calves/feet, Trekkies molded boots/calves, etc.). Also with the heads promised as Kickstart stretch goals.

What will the discount be for ordering 20?

20% seems like quite a jump. Sucks that other factories couldn't compete on the work. I think this is the first increase in over two years (or since they were released)?

Quote Originally Posted by jacsfc View Post
    What will the discount be for ordering 20?
    You'll still get $3.00 off per body if you order 20 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon View Post
    20% seems like quite a jump. Sucks that other factories couldn't compete on the work. I think this is the first increase in over two years (or since they were released)?
    Yes, this is the first price increase we've done.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Am still hoping you offer the body with the new arm and leg upgrades.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Looking at the body, I have one concern: it looks like the hip joint makes the top of the legs stick out to the side a bit from the crotch piece. Is this how it's actually assembled, or is it just the angle of the shot?

Will you be getting clear bodies back in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Looking at the body, I have one concern: it looks like the hip joint makes the top of the legs stick out to the side a bit from the crotch piece. Is this how it's actually assembled, or is it just the angle of the shot?
    The hip joints stick out further than I would like but I've seen this on original MEGO bodies too.

Quote Originally Posted by jacsfc View Post
    Will you be getting clear bodies back in stock?
    Possibly but nothing is planned at this time. It took much longer than expected to sell out of the first run of clear bodies.

Will you be getting any more bodies in before the first? I wanted to take advantage of the discount before the price increase but it looks like theres only nine bodies in stock. I would have bought the nine plus some brown and glow bodies to make 20 but it wont let me add 20.

Also will the increase inlude the brown and glow bodies?

Any chance that the bodies and upgrade kit eventualy match in color?

Thanks.