X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Your pal, Jim
    Museum Patron
    • Apr 3, 2015

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    Replay is one of my favorite books, and thanks for the DD pics:-)
    Nice! Ken Grimwood was apparently at work on a sequel when he dropped dead at his desk. Just like the main character does in Replay!

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    The red outfit looks really baggy in the trunks.
    It's true.

Originally posted by Boywonder0
    Thanks about that Your pal, Jim! It was about time that someone posted pictures about the DST/EMCE DD.
    Cool! It wasn't meant for here, but since no one else was posting one, I figured I might as well.

Originally posted by MysteryWho
    Nice pics. Glad they seem to have come out well. Also glad to see I'm not the only fan of Dean Wareham on here!
    Nice! I caught Luna two nights in a row in Chicago last month! It was magic. Britta and I have secret crushes on each other, but she hides it very well.

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
    Any pics of Matt?
    Sorry, I didn't build Matt. No room for him!

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I got my shipping notice from EE yesterday, can't wait.

Buy Daredevil 8-Inch Retro Action Figure Set at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• SpaceAgent
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 21, 2009

^ Same here. Glad to see this one happening. It makes my 8-year-old self happy, since he wrote to Mego asking for Daredevil 40+ years ago.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

This seems to be a childhood favorite for many of us, I know it's my most-wanted "not done" Marvel character. Hopefully it will motivate me to try Mandrill and Stilt-Man customs lol.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Wish I had time to even look at mine. Arrived while I was out of town earlier this week and I haven't even opened the shipping box yet.

If the yellow costume fits the Type-S body well, I may do a first for me and move the red costume off the stock body to the Type-S too. The red costume is my reason for buying this set. I am not sure why the yellow costume became so popular going back to the late 1990s-early 2000s? I've been guilty of buying up versions of this costume too. But instead of being a cool variant, it seems to always be included in DD merchandise now.
            Last edited by TRDouble; Aug 5, '16, 8:11 AM.

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

Looking forward to some cool pics and a review on the accessories. Should be interesting.

Comment

• tllgn
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2010

I don't really know how to post picks yet.ill leave that to someone else.but I got my dardevil figures the other day ( bought 2 ).and I must say its rather nice.the daredevil head sculpt which is the same for yellow and red is good.very nice.matt head is ok I suppose.costumes look good.but as Lonnie pointed out the trunks do look baggy.they should have just stitched it in like mego would have done .they kinda look like red diapers.ill try and overlook it.the dd emblem should be more pronounced.the set is limited to 1.500.which is half of the others at 3000.or 3.200 in third case.all the red dardaevil accessories are within the classic box which is good.i like the yellow costume.its great.matts is .well just a suite which is what he wore with his sun glasses ��.some time when I get the bodies ill build up the other two.the red one is without the best.good job emce/diamond.is punished next? His item number seems to say so.

Comment

• tllgn
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 6, 2010

Third case.

Comment

• tllgn
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 6, 2010

Thors case.i like the emce bodies on these.if someone puts them on eBay ill buy some.by the way the two Billy clubs come apart nice

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Did you try taking the diaper trunks off of the red costume figure to see how it looks? He might look better without them.

Comment

• tllgn
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 6, 2010

^^actully Lonnie i did ,but without the trunks pattern stiching ,it looks off ,when you get yours ,let us know what you think .

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                          Did you try taking the diaper trunks off of the red costume figure to see how it looks? He might look better without them.
                          I haven't opened mine yet, but yeah...the diaper trunks have to go! I think I'll get Brian Leitner to make me a suit for the red one. But all in all...I'm impressed! The DareDevil head sculpt is simply AWESOME! Great sculpt!
                          sigpic

Comment

• daz71
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2014

i don't like shorts over the top at all.i think the pouch thing is oversized too it looks like it was made for a famous covers figure.i prefer the custom pouches i've seen maybe they should have let vinny or barrett design it for them.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 27, 2010

just got my two sets and have to say yellow DD is my favorite figure yet from this line(granted deadpool is just as nice a figure but he's not from my childhood)I didn't look over red DD as I left him in his box,and when I get extra heads like matt Murdock and don blake,i make Starfleet officers out of them as I'm not really keen on Secret identity figures.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

Any day now, I should have mine!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡