Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Dare Devil Pre orders up at EE

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    Even better. Banner is about the easiest custom to make if anyone really wants him.

I know this is blasphemous, but I'd swap on FTC's gray body to EMCE legs if a green body bothered me.
    I'd do the exact same thing. I know theoretically that this was produced as a concept of a single swappable body, but does anyone here actually not go and get extra bodies to build extra figures? I kind of wonder for example, if this is the dilemma of the casual consumer of these sets who picks one up out of nostalgia when they see it in the comic stores. Would the swappable body idea be a bit frustrating for them if they wanted to display their figures and not have easy access to extra bodies like we do around here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    I I know theoretically that this was produced as a concept of a single swappable body, but does anyone here actually not go and get extra bodies to build extra figures?
    We all do that, but the real question is under the license restriction of one figure for $80, wouldn't they have to produce 'one figure' with extra heads and suits? In that scenario, Banner and Hulk wouldn't work I wouldn't think because Banner's head doesn't work on Hulk body and a hulk head doesn't work on a Banner body. If the restriction was one 'character' for $80, then maybe it would work as Banner and Hulk are technically the same character.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

I guess they could do mego hulk,kirby hulk and smart hulk if they wanted.

After Daredevil I don't know how DST will get out 2 more sets for 2016 (Punisher and Spidey 2099?) But I hope they are shown at SDCC and the next 4 sets for 2017 announced.

DSTZach,

Is there a release date for Daredevil, yet?

Will another set or sets be shown at SDCC? Punisher? Spider-Man 2099?

Is there a long term plan for these sets? Will we get Iron Man, Hulk, a female, a villian?

Will there be a change in format how the figures are sold or are the box sets the foreseeable future?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Zach said the Daredevil set should be in the warehouse before the end of the month. It's the end of the month...
    I hope we see it released soon. I'd really like my next fix of Marvelmania...

Love the Yellow Daredevil.....a lot

Images
    wow those look great - I dont have any of the sets but I want all of them at some point - I can wait for the desperate ebay seller

Blog Entries
    This ebay auction claims the set hits comic stores July 27th

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Diamond-...YAAOSwuzRXfBQ~

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    This ebay auction claims the set hits comic stores July 27th

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Diamond-...YAAOSwuzRXfBQ~