Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Dare Devil Pre orders up at EE

Images
    Blog Entries
    That's great news - thanks for letting us know. I'll chime in that I am all over the next Spidey set, but I'd be happy with Dr. Strange or any of the Avengers.

Has anyone said Hulk? Puny Banner, Grey Hulk, Green Hulk? Or Maestro? Not a lot of tooling needed for that no matter what way they'd go.

Thanks, DSTZach! Looking foward to Daredevil! Will another set or sets be shown at SDCC? Punisher? Spider-Man 2099? Can't wait to see who's next! Still need female and villain!

Wow! DD hitting the warehouse later this month... I think that's contradictory to the latest Art Asylum Shipping Update!

Very good news!

Awesome news about Daredevil!!

That's amazing, actually coming early. Will they be available at EE at the end of the month?

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    Has anyone said Hulk? Puny Banner, Grey Hulk, Green Hulk?
    I have wished for the Hulk, with new Hulk bodies that are actually LARGER than the normal Mego bodies, rather than smaller. I'd want a Bruce Banner figure, a Grey Hulk with tattered shirt and shoes and a "classic" Green Hulk.

Blog Entries
    How would hulk work with one body included... green hulk body wouldn't work for banner or for grey hulk. Banner body wouldn't work for either hulk... etc.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jayraytee View Post
    How would hulk work with one body included... green hulk body wouldn't work for banner or for grey hulk. Banner body wouldn't work for either hulk... etc.
    That is a great point. Didn't even occur to me as I am used to opening a set and just adding two bodies. They could go Banner, regular green Hulk, and Maestro with a 'puny banner body not included' disclaimer. I'd go for it just to get a correct green Hulk body.

Images
    Blog Entries
    for Hulk I think they would have to do it this way with one green body: Hulk, "Smart" Hulk from Peter David and Dale Keown's era, and the Meastro. Part of me thinks they could get away with Gray Hulk buy adding a full tailored suit to cover the green body as "Mr Fixit", but I know purists might be bothered knowing there is a green body under there even if it can't be seen.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    for Hulk I think they would have to do it this way with one green body: Hulk, "Smart" Hulk from Peter David and Dale Keown's era, and the Meastro. Part of me thinks they could get away with Gray Hulk buy adding a full tailored suit to cover the green body as "Mr Fixit", but I know purists might be bothered knowing there is a green body under there even if it can't be seen.
    Even better. Banner is about the easiest custom to make if anyone really wants him.

I know this is blasphemous, but I'd swap on FTC's gray body to EMCE legs if a green body bothered me.