Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Dare Devil Pre orders up at EE

I'm not looking forward to another Spider-Man release this soon; too many other characters to get to first before we resort to that. Iron Man, Falcon, Hawkeye, Dr Strange, Sub-Mariner, etc. Does anyone really want a Spider-Man 2099?

Not me.

When they get into the 90s they lose my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mego-Amigo View Post
    When they get into the 90s they lose my interest.
    But, he's from the twenty-nineties, not the nineteen-nineties!

Quote Originally Posted by warlock664 View Post
    I'm not looking forward to another Spider-Man release this soon; too many other characters to get to first before we resort to that. Iron Man, Falcon, Hawkeye, Dr Strange, Sub-Mariner, etc. Does anyone really want a Spider-Man 2099?
    Spider-man is my favorite character, so I'm into more Spidey. I didn't like the suits in the first Emce set. The circle suit was not a good choice, and I didn't like the boots with the modern suit. The 2099 set is rumored to have three Spidey suits, so I'm hoping for the Black suit and the Scarlet Spider suit. That makes my Spidey collection squeal at thought of them being added! And the Punisher to go along with them? Awesome!

Spider-man 2099 has a ton of potential if he looks good. I'd love to have that figure. Same with Scarlet Spider. But they have to look good, which is about 50/50 chance given these thus far.

What ever happened to the 2099 charector's ? It seemed like they faded away like The Scarlet Spider did. I thought the whole 2099 books were boring and got rid of them

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Spidey 2099 looks neat design wise, but the whole 2099 line has been relegated to the quarter bins.
    Planet Earth is Blue

DD should hit the warehouse later this month...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSTZach View Post
    DD should hit the warehouse later this month...
    Excellent!