Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: Dare Devil Pre orders up at EE

I did some futzing with my Daredevil. I replaced the shorts with a pair from Doc Mego. I am using the red belt from CTVT for now, even though the I don't like the translucent-ness of it. I still need to find time to dig for my FC Daredevil to see if that belt works.

If I ever get a second set, I will play with the arms and maybe using molded gloves, like FTC's Super Powers Flash figure. But this will do for now:

DST Daredevil 2.jpg

Images
    ^Looks nice!
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; Tin Man YBR box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 brown body; POTA knife; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    I did some futzing with my Daredevil. I replaced the shorts with a pair from Doc Mego. I am using the red belt from CTVT for now, even though the I don't like the translucent-ness of it. I still need to find time to dig for my FC Daredevil to see if that belt works.

If I ever get a second set, I will play with the arms and maybe using molded gloves, like FTC's Super Powers Flash figure. But this will do for now:

DST Daredevil 2.jpg
    a castaway belt might be good and red mego hero boots.

Quote Originally Posted by daz71 View Post
    a castaway belt might be good and red mego hero boots.
    I tried the red mego hero boots and they work and give the figure a even more retro feel, but I actually like the shorter Castaway boots they used here. They look really good.

Looking at the castaway belts, a red one might be a good option. Unfortunately, none are to be had at the 8inchsuperstore.com.

I need to tighten the belt, but even with the faux gloves, I like DD much better now.

DST Daredevil Final Mod.jpg

Images
    Just got this set today and I have to say it was completely flawless. Everything on it was top notch. Loved the designs on all of them and actually the shorts on my Red Devil fit him fine (no bagginess). So no updates needed there either. I was going to change the glasses on Matt but the ones in the set actually work out really well in person. Congrats to all that worked on and help design this set. It was flat out perfect. Going to sit down and read the booklet tomorrow. This was always the Daredevil I wanted from Mego. I now have it and I couldn't be more pleased.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.