X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Punisher???

Well, since Punisher isn't shown on the Deadpool box, I was wondering if he has been decided against. I sent a pm to Zach asking a lot of questions, so we'll see if he responds to them. We supposedly have three more figures coming out this year, but only one more release date, and one character in question because he isn't pictured on the newest box. I really want the Punisher figure to go with my Spidey collection. I hate the thought of him not getting made. It seems like the Iron Man figure has been scrapped from their future releases.
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Who is shown on Deadpool box? I thought Punisher and Spider-Man 2099 were after Daredevil.

Comment

• jayraytee
      Career Member
      • May 27, 2011

I won't buy another one until I see Iron Man. No interest whatsoever in another Spider-Man.
      My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Teemu
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2010

Yeah,I don't see why Iron Man hasn't been made yet

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

I don't think they're making Iron Man. I could be mistaken. The Deadpool box shows Spidey 2099, Captain America (with the 1940's style shield), Daredevil, and, of course, Deadpool. I hope they aren't making another Captain America.

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

Not another Capt. America the first one was bad enough. For some reason they seem to think Ironman is too difficult to do

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

Diamond has got to get it's act together fast with the Marvel Retro sets especially with competition from Mezco One:12 Marvel figures which include at least 2 Punisher not to mention 3 Daredevil and 2 Captain America with Mezco also teasing Deadpool, Spider-man, and Red Skull next. And Mezco is working on getting X-Men.

Another Retro Spider-Man set so soon was bad enough, don't tell me a 2nd Captain America set has replaced Punisher. We need different characters. Still need a female and villain.

I hope there is news by SDCC.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

I sent Zach a pm asking him to come and give some info if possible.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

I can only foresee one more character coming out this year probably spidey 2099.im sure frank is coming but not til next year,probably just didn't want to advertise him so soon

Comment

• melkorjunior
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Apr 20, 2014

A new Cap would be nice if they managed to fix the problems the last set had--giraffe neck, terrible sewn on star. The only problem is I assume they'd give him a different outfit of some sort anyway so it wouldn't really be Captain America. Maybe a movie version and a Nomad? Actually come to think of it if they gave us a movie version of Cap I'd definitely be interested.

Sad about Iron Man. The Mego version with the nose is not only unfortunate looking, it's also a ***** to complete for less than $200, and difficult to tell whether or not you have repro parts.

As others have said, I have zero interest in 2099 Spider-Man.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

2016 is 75th anniversary of Captain America, last minute change of plans? 1941 1st Appearance, Movie, and Modern comic book Cap- Steve Rogers or Sam Wilson- but I want Sam as Falcon.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

I just don't see a 80 dollar line devolving into variants like another Cap set. Punisher should get fastracked to take advantage of his Daredevil TV series appearance.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• tllgn
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 6, 2010

I dont think that there will be another Capt America ,the pictured on the deadpool box has the same item number as shown on all the boxs .perhaps
                          they realized their not going to get 3 more figures out of four out this year and will be offered next year .or (Hope not )their license expires,and
                          they cancled the punisher .that kinda happened with bif bang pows dr who line,when the BBC pulled the license .again i dont really believe this is the case
                          its just a lot of speculation over why Punishers picture is not on Deadpools box-could mean nothing at all,maybe as simple as not having an artists 1970s
                          interpentation of the charactor.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

I really feel like I need a Punisher...

Comment

• jayraytee
                              Career Member
                              • May 27, 2011

No Iron Man ever? If thats the case, I am done with this line.
                              My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎