X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Voltron teaser trailer

I like the design. Unfortunately the series is going to be exclusive to Netflix.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

not yet rated. wonder if this will be more adult oriented like the direct to video DV movies or if it will be kid friendly

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

Everything is Netflix exclusive now days which really I don't mind but was thinking the same thing. I wonder if it's more adult oriented.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

*sigh* Another version. Wasn't that long ago there was one on Nicktoons.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Netflix's exclusive stuff has been hit and miss, mostly miss to me. Sandler direct to streaming movies and Peewee herman do not really get me all that excited. Daredevil and the walking dead are the only things keeping me around with them.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by jwyblejr
            *sigh* Another version. Wasn't that long ago there was one on Nicktoons.
            Voltron Force was five years ago and really bad. It was about the original crew training new cadets to replace them. Voltron the Third Dimension was in 98. It was a good attempt at making a sequel to the original series but the CGI animation, which wasn't the greatest at the time, has aged really poorly.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Figuremod73
              That 80's guy
              • Jul 27, 2011

I like the animation. I might get it once it's on DVD. I miss these shows being on the networks, I guess the days of that is long since past and will never happen again.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎