Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planet Front Street is totally awesome and stepped up to the plate not needing to

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hobub
    Ghost of a Dead Indian
    • Jun 18, 2001

Planet Front Street is totally awesome and stepped up to the plate not needing to

Guys,

I Have to stop this let's beat up Planet Front Street bandwagon. To my total surprise, what do I receive in the mail today, but two Dead Pool figures for my son for Easter. They are not Mego-like but before all this exploded in their face about over-reserving, I contacted them asking if I could expect the EMCE Deadpool figure in time for my son's Easter basket. The next day is when all this happened.

And not only did they promptly reimburse me, they sent me two figures in it's stead and I'm just totally thrilled that they would do such a thing for a total stranger.

I also received this letter:

Len,

We apologize for the inconvenience with the Deadpool figure not coming in. I hope this box reaches you and your son before Easter.

Warm regards,

Jimmy T
    owner.

Jimmy, apologies accepted. And I apologize on behalf of everyone at the Megomuseum (unless they state otherwise), for us all jumping on the beat up your organization bandwagon. After all we are all just a bunch of large kids here and it hurt a bit after getting our hopes up on receiving a rare desired item that will not be arriving as planned.

Guys guys. I would buy from there again and I encourage you to give them another chance.

Happy Easter to all.

Len
    Last edited by hobub; Mar 25, '16, 11:14 AM.
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

That's awesome.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

I still say they SUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
      😀