X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Teemu
    I don't understand why you guys order from "foreign" comic retailers instead of just going to the big boys like BBTS,EE,Amoktime
    We're Settlers. It's OK if we don't have a Deadpool to play with along side our twine and ceiling wax.

Comment

• wise guy
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2014

I was ripped off by a store called Hanger 18( for 200.00)in the late 90's (that filed bankrupt) after they took a bunch of payments and claimed their computer crashed.
      I had mailed them a money order and waited weeks until I found out

Comment

• daz71
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2014

Originally posted by Teemu
        I don't understand why you guys order from "foreign" comic retailers instead of just going to the big boys like BBTS,EE,Amoktime
        do you mean a u.s. based foreign company or an overseas company ? if they are overseas wouldn't that make them really expensive shipping from the u.s. to whatever country they are in to ship back to the customers in the u.s.i know the sets are expensive when we get them in the u.k £70 from forbidden planet although they never actually have any for sale they appear on their site saying sold out and never have any in their shops.

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by megowgsh
          Oh Teemu thou art so much wiser than I. Please bestow on us all who we should vote for this year? Who should we marry? When should we harvest?

If only we had consulted with thee when the decision to order toys was upon us, we all would be happily playing with them right now. But, alas we have nothing but emptiness in our hearts.

Please take your smarmy, pretentious comment and stick it on the shelf right next to your brand new Deadpool box set.

Peace, Love, and Megos!

Austin
          It's just common sense to me

Ordering from places MOST have never heard of before is not good idea,especially when the prices are basically the same at the better and more reliable retailers

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Too bad these guys are not supplying what they advertised.

Comment

• warlock664
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
              We're Settlers. It's OK if we don't have a Deadpool to play with along side our twine and ceiling wax.

Can we at least get a bonus lick of the family lollipop, even though it isn't a harvest moon ?

Comment

• DSTZach
                Museum Super Collector
                • Mar 1, 2012

Originally posted by megowgsh
                From my understanding DST over-promised and under-delivered. Not sure if Planet Front Street is the one to be hung out to dry.
                We promised 3,000 sets, because it's a limited edition, and we delivered that many. But when Diamond gets more than 3,000 orders, not everyone can get as many as they ordered. It happens 9 times a year with our Marvel Select figures, and probably happens more with other manufacturers, so I'm not sure why there was any confusion with retailers this time, unless these specific retailers simply are not used to it. Sorry if it caused an inconvenience with anyone. You can still order through your local comic shop -- someone must have cancelled their order after the fact, because we have them in stock.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎