X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binkystarr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 16, 2015

KISS BIFF figures

Have any of you bought the new KISS mini figures Love Gun by Biff? Im reading mixed reviews all over the place and no one around me seems to carry them. Im curious if anyone is going to do an actual figure review of these mini guys? The images and video on KISS asylum is great but I notice that ALL their videos never do actual closeups of the faces,costumes nor details. I emailed them and they never really followed through with showing clear images of these guys looking up close. KISSSmarvel-comics-super-special-01-kiss-9.jpg Can anyone on here post so great high resolution pictures? Im very curious about these guys before I buy them or my KISS collection.
  • mego
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 16, 2012

Due to circumstances outside my control, I'm not able to a detailed review for a while, but as a KISS fan, I really really like these figures. Are they perfect? Nope, but they are cool and really fun. They also look great next to the SMDM Bigfoot as far as scale goes.
    Looking forward to more of these waves in the future.

Comment

• ZebMayonaise
      • Nov 6, 2012

I also really like them. Ace, Peter and Gene are pretty great. Paul is by far the worst. One leg is short so he will not stand. This is as far as I am concerned a pretty bad QC issue... but for the most part, as i said, these are well done. I really like how Peter holds the sticks! If I were to be in charge, I would simplify them to be more "retro-styled" with less articulation. I think it would be easier to pull off, eliminate some of the unnecessary complexity and make them more in line with other figures of the style/scale (star wars, etc). I do see why they did the articulation... they hold their instruments relatively nicely. I do think they could be designed to do so in another way but it works.
      They are made of a lightweight plastic that is somewhat flexible and also fragile. I would much prefer something more substantial feeling... like the classic Kenner figures used instead. Many of the figure pieces are in need of heat to warp into position to stand/function. As a consumer this does bother me. I would certainly like to see BifBangPow! improve on this in their future lines of these figures.
      The instruments are very nicely done. They look great. The packaging is fun and cool. I've seen a great deal of variation on face paint.. from really good to bad on these. The ones I am looking at look really good. Must've gotten a good group!
      Last edited by ZebMayonaise; Mar 23, '16, 8:25 AM.

Comment

• MegoMoe
        • Feb 13, 2014

Gotta get them! If you don't support the line we won't get more.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎