Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

FTC Wonder Twins on S-type and Cheetah

great set! even better on better bodies

100_7491.jpg
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

wow, the Jayna suit is baggy even on that body. My Harley looks a lot better on it, but with that suit tailoring, not much of an improvement.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      wow, the Jayna suit is baggy even on that body. My Harley looks a lot better on it, but with that suit tailoring, not much of an improvement.
      It's not as bad as you're making it out to be....It can be adjusted....

It's a big improvement...no more super hips and better rounded breasts to boot....It's a great set!

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Looks great!
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
          It's not as bad as you're making it out to be....It can be adjusted....

It's a big improvement...no more super hips and better rounded breasts to boot....It's a great set!
          just looking your your pic, its baggy at the crotch and in the arms.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2010

just looking your your pic, its baggy at the crotch and in the arms.
            nothing pleases you!

You don't think Batgirl won't have a little baggage on her suit too? I mean,come on!

These are not as baggy as they look,but it seems you want these super tight for satisfaction.It's NOT happening when swapping clothes onto the other bodies that are available

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
              nothing pleases you!

You don't think Batgirl won't have a little baggage on her suit too? I mean,come on!

These are not as baggy as they look,but it seems you want these super tight for satisfaction.It's NOT happening when swapping clothes onto the other bodies that are available
              Just pointing out that its a baggier suit than Harley, not busting on your doll clothes changing ability. For 30 bucks a pop you shouldn't have ill fitting clothes and bobbleheads like we are getting.

Comment

• Teemu
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 15, 2010

Just pointing out that its a baggier suit than Harley, not busting on your doll clothes changing ability. For 30 bucks a pop you shouldn't have ill fitting clothes and bobbleheads like we are getting.
                I agree....I guess you can get away with it more on the 66 Batman clothes VS the superheroes spandex look

Also,Jayna's head does not fit like I hoped for on the Cheetah.I had to thicken the peg as the cheetah peg is just a little too small for fit the heads.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎