X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by madmarva
    Beast Boy's in the Doom Patrol suit. It'd bee cool to see them down the line.
    The stuff dreams are made of.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megalomaniac001
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 24, 2009

The only thing that makes me mad is they keep making figures of characters I've already made as customs. I am going to have to go to Marvel for customizing now. Nice problem to have I suppose!

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Mego Milk
        Beast Boy!
        That's the only thing I'm a bit disappointed in; it's the wrong costume for NTT. He should be in his red and white Changeling duds. I imagine the pics of the original Titans represent the four 7" figures we've already gotten, but I'd love the older 8" versions to go with Cyborg and company (although Speedy would be in the wrong costume, as well, for NTT. The Perez version was a little different than what's pictured, and is my favorite version of his costume).

Really glad to see Red Tornado and Firestorm, two favorites from the satellite era League. A bit surprised we haven't seen Canary yet, but I can't see them not making her (the costume would be an easy one to do, especially since they already have some good swashbuckler boots). A lot of goodness on there to hopefully come; my wallet may not be too happy, but I will be.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

with Hawk and Dove and Bat-Girl I was guessing they were going for a Titans west vibe and Beast Boy wore that then.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

I see BATMAN on there...so here's hoping we get a decent Neal Adams style Batman finally.
            sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

My guess in why no Black Canary is maybe they're holding her back for a Green Arrow wave.

Comment

• Mego Milk
                Custom Mego Maker
                • Jun 3, 2007

If Beast Boy's mask is removable, he can be good for customizing.

Comment

• Spyweb007
                  Persistent Member
                  • Apr 18, 2006

Why did Beast Boy wear a mask? The dude is GREEN! Not hard to identify either way.

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Spyweb007
                    Why did Beast Boy wear a mask? The dude is GREEN! Not hard to identify either way.
                    It scares the heck out of the bad guys.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 27, 2011

Does it concern anyone else that so far we don't have any villains from Super Friends? Are they going to do all of the heroes first and then give wave after wave of villains? I would think this would cause the line to drop off faster as people won't maintain the interest once the heroes are all rolled out.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                        Does it concern anyone else that so far we don't have any villains from Super Friends? Are they going to do all of the heroes first and then give wave after wave of villains? I would think this would cause the line to drop off faster as people won't maintain the interest once the heroes are all rolled out.

JeffBearCO
                        I've thought about that issue.

The other side of it is if the mixed lines don't sell well, and you would think some people are going to balk at buying a full Flash/Captain Cold, Green Lantern/Sinestro series, the line might die before all of the heroes could be made.

If I have my choice, I'd like to see all of the heroes made and take my chances with the villains. The line would feel more incomplete with some of the heroes and some of the villians, instead of all of the heroes and some of the villains.

Comment

• rodkeith
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 16, 2008

I'd like to see the heroes completed sooner rather than later as well.

And the villains could be done in 3 waves; it's a pretty finite scope that could be rolled out fairly quickly. And if people know they're going to make them all, there's a stronger urge to start collecting them.

Comment

• Teemu
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 15, 2010

I hope the next wave is

Green Lantern
                            Batman
                            Flash
                            Hawkman

and series 4 then starts the villains

Comment

• wise guy
                              Career Member
                              • Dec 29, 2014

Hawkgirl , Plasticman ,and Green Arrow were also on Super friends. As much as I like the bad guys, some like Black Manta,and Toyman , might not sell very good .
                              When the Mattel DC retros were at retail, my Toys r us couid not sell the Lex Luthors, and Sinestros,( that sat on the shelves for over a year ) and they only recieved
                              2 boxes to begin with. BBTS has series 2 for pre order in a set of all 4 only ( but I only wan't Black Vulcan) while Figures already has Superfriends series 1 loose for 20.00
                              each on their site

Comment

• tiinacat
                                Museum Patron
                                • Feb 4, 2015

No one is getting rich doing this, i agree that heroes first, and then villains, just think how much more down the rode the villains will be worth is the line doesn't sell. I also think however one villain per wave may have been a better idea. so id not have to eat a whole order of villains at once.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎