• comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

unbelievable perfection

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

Yeah ,i just got mine ,they are very well done ,i thought i wouldnt like gleek but he came out perfect .Zan and jayna they are..well you saw the pics that
      were posted and they look fantastic .so much so i had to buy another set .FTC really got this one down good .

Comment

• figureaddicted
        • Jun 29, 2014

Gotta give them credit here....I've never been a big fan of the Wonder Twins. I didn't bother with tracking down the Mattel versions several years back, and I was nearly a completist there. But these figures are quite nice. I'll have to pick these up. I think the appeal here is that this style fits so well with these ywo characters. Like if i were to invision Wonder Twin figures a decade ago, it would be Mego style. My kudos to FTC on a solid representation of characters i would be, at best, lukewarm to shell out cash for. They nailed it.

Comment

• megalomaniac001
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 24, 2009

Got mine today! Love them!! I loved them when I was a kid and now I finally have figures of them. I took a group shot of them fleeing the Legion of Doom!
          Wondertwins.jpg

Sorry, I have had the eagle and the bucket for a long time. I kept telling my daughters that it was the Wonder Twins, so now I can prove it!

Comment

• Type Two
            Career Member
            • Sep 20, 2010

These look really amazing. I can only hope that their Mego scale SF Hawkman -a figure I've dreamed about for almost 40 years-- will turn out as well!
            Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Comment

• gummi
              Career Member
              • Dec 2, 2009

Got my set today. FTC couldn't have done a better job on these!
              "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• megomania
                Persistent Member
                • Jan 2, 2010

I dunno. Got my set the other day and they seem ok. Jayna's head is popped out of the socket and just kinda sitting there.

I'm probably done buying their stuff....its just too hot or miss.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

They look great!

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                    Radioactive!
                    • Feb 13, 2010

These look terrific! I was on the fence about these, but now I'm sold.

Comment

• scott metzger
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 9, 2007

Got these three, and FTC did a great job here. The heads are as wll proportioned to the bodies as the photos we've seen indicated. The collars are a pretty clever, yet wonderfully simple, design that works very well. I still love the fisted opposing hands on each to allow the classic "activate" pose. Gleek looks good in costume; the head is absolutely perfect, just like he walked out of the TV set. The belt problem is somewhat perplexing; the trouble is that the buckle in the back is to far over to one side. This causes the end to stick out to the side further than it should; simply moving the buckle back about half an inch would have solved things. But that's about the only minor problem I can see with this set; the head sculpts are incredibly accurate, capturing not just the faces but some of the feel of the characters. If all their figures turned out this well, this forum would be an FTC slobberfest...

Comment

• comicmike
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by megalomaniac001
                        ...I took a group shot of them fleeing the Legion of Doom!
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]17826[/ATTACH]Sorry, I have had the eagle and the bucket for a long time. I kept telling my daughters that it was the Wonder Twins, so now I can prove it!
                        omg, *love* it! great pic!!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎