Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retro Cheetah Review: The Good, the Bad, and What the Heck Were They Thinking?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Monstar
    Not for me. I tried a Cheetah body and WW body. Same thing - the Harley head would go on but was not secure and would just flop around.

I ended up cutting a long piece of duct tape and wrapping it around the cheetah peg. The Harley head stays on relatively ok now.

BTW - Does anyone else have some funky adhesive seeping through the back of Harley's head? How are you keeping the headpiece on her head?
    I took off that adhesive, it looked like it would be trouble down the road. the hat stays on pretty well by itself.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megalomaniac001
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 24, 2009

I really liked the Cheetah body. I wish I had gotten more when they were on clearance! The Yvonne body is nice, but the Cheetah body has better under costume 'curves' and can be used for body swapping so much easier! (I do mod the neck plug to get the FTC heads to work) If a new badges body is ever produced, hopefully we could get something that is Mego/FTC compatible but with better 'curves'!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎