Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comic Book Fever! Snyderman cover by Alex Ross. A new book from TwoMorrows!

Comic Book Fever! Snyderman cover by Alex Ross. A new book from TwoMorrows!

Friends - Just wanted to let you know about my new book Comic Book Fever. It's presently in Previews as a June release. It's also on sale at Amazon. The cover and introduction are by Alex Ross. Fever celebrates the pivotal comics era of 1976-1986. It's a love letter to the era, the medium, and its creators.

This book is written for everyone - the lifelong fans and the comic book novices alike.

We do cover Heroes World with a chapter.

"Inside this full-color hardcover are new articles, interviews, and images about the people, places, characters, titles, moments, and good times that inspired and thrilled us in the Bronze Age: Neal Adams, John Romita, George Pérez, Marv Wolfman, Alan Moore, Denny O’Neil, Jim Starlin, José Luis García-López, The Hernandez Brothers, The Buscema Brothers, Stan Lee, Jack Davis, Jack Kirby, Kevin Eastman, Chris Claremont, Gerry Conway, Frank Miller—and that’s just for starters."

Thanks!

Images
    Oh WOW!!! Alex Ross does Snyderman!!! Absolutely incredible. I'll be grabbing me a copy for sure. Thanks for the heads' up!! Fantastic news!!!
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Images
    Been looking forward to this book. Congrats!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Been looking forward to this book. Congrats!

Chris
    Thank you, Chris! I spent the last five years working on it - and it took a lifetime of memories to put it together.

Earlier this week, I adapted a small part of the Superman/Ali segment (in the book) for Sports Collectors Daily. There will be a book preview tomorrow on the TwoMorrows website.

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...ook-a-classic/

Images
    Been looking forward to this. I'm sure it's been a labor of love for you George. I've been reading various 1970's marvel books for the past 4 months mostly thanks to these tpb

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marion View Post
    Been looking forward to this. I'm sure it's been a labor of love for you George. I've been reading various 1970's marvel books for the past 4 months mostly thanks to these tpb
    Very much so. It's a love letter to that era. Thanks.

Friends -

Here's a preview of my new book. Enjoy!

https://issuu.com/twomorrows/docs/co...41656/33903278
    Last edited by George Khoury; Mar 4, '16 at 1:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was in before I cracked the covers.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Yeah, I was in before I cracked the covers.
    Awesome! Thanks so much for all your help. It means a ton to me.