X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    My wife Cindy LOVES Broken Peach. I enjoy their stuff quite a bit myself.

Chris
    Oh, awesome! Glad to hear some one else like this stuff. My tastes generally aren't in sync with the rest of the museum.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

None. Can't think of one "New" artist that I listen to on a daily basis. I never thought that I would be the one that would say something like that...but most of the stuff today is badly rehashed music. So badly done that if this was the 80's or 90's they'd get sued for literally lifting entire songs and calling it their own. That being said there are people I enjoy that aren't new, or I don't categorized them as "New" artists :

Michael Kiwanuka
      Susan Tedeschi and any form of her and her husband like Tedeschi Trucks Band
      Lake Street Dive
      Shelby Lynne
      Elbow
      Imelda May
      Joss Stone

I listen to 90.7 WFUV here in New York and love the fact that they mix old and new with NO COMMERCIALS.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Just got their new CD.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

The best Barracuda cover Transformers have ever done.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Wee67
            This song is in my "Not the 60s" folder of songs that sound like they might be from the early 60s but are not. Plus I dig the look of this video-
            one of my favorite throwback artists were Hellacopters. They always put on a great live set and never got their proper due for being a straight line rock band.

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

The Wellermen

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

Since my boyfriend is Asian we have been listing to K-Pop K-Boy bands. At first I did not want to listen to music I had to translate in my mind first to understand it. After a year of watching/listing to K-Boys singing, my mind has now caught up and we listen and sing along with the music. The thing we do for out loved ones...

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

But at the same time I get back at him by making him listing/watching:

Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Superman, Thor, Spider-Man and Kung Fu
                  Last edited by monitor_ep; Apr 15, '21, 9:59 PM.
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Wee67
                    Museum Correspondent
                    • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                    But at the same time I get back at him by making him listing/watching:

Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Superman, Thor, Spider-Man and Kung Fu
                    Such hilariously sweet revenge!!

You're a better partner than I, listening to K-Pop with your boyfriend. I always tease my wife about listening to "disco" bands like NVDES and Remmi. We do share bands like Black Pistol Fire and Cleopatrick. (what is it with 2-man Canadian bands?)

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• Wee67
                      Museum Correspondent
                      • Apr 2, 2002

Speaking of Cleopatrick...

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                        SynthoRes Transmigrator
                        • Oct 24, 2007

This band's album has been on my rotation daily since it came out a couple of weeks ago. Perfect fit for the 4AD label as it is a reminder of the early days of 4AD bands in the early 80's. Dry Cleaning....

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Green Clouds.

Italian Celtic electronic music

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                            Permanent Member
                            • Sep 15, 2014

I never had a summer like this, but this song makes me wish I did.

Comment

• palitoy
                              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                              • Jun 16, 2001

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎