Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prehistoric Aurora

They are very nice.

My friend's son would probably really enjoy the spiked dinosaur.

I have an original unglued Aurora Neanderthal in the box. I think it's just missing the plaque. It's for sale if anybody is interested.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Still one of my favorite things fro my childhood, especially the T-Rex. Big models that are also action figures, and big enough to blend with Megos (a little undersized, but fudgable). Named my Rex Grumpy...
    prehisaurora.jpg

Images
    I have the vaguest of memories of my sister and a friend building a Prehistoric Scenes kit, I believe for a school diorama project. I'll have to ask her about it.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Still one of my favorite things fro my childhood, especially the T-Rex. Big models that are also action figures, and big enough to blend with Megos (a little undersized, but fudgable). Named my Rex Grumpy...
    prehisaurora.jpg
    Wow! That's a sweet display.
    :D I like Grumpy for a name. (wonder where you got that from )

I was reading Devil Dinosaur around the time I got mine for x-mas, so I always kinda thought of it that way.