Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

^IMO, that's hardly possible, box-office or not. The two characters are like apples and oranges.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Hector
      Amazing enough an R rated flick beating a PG-13 flick...but seriously, think about it, a 90s era created Deadpool beating the iconic Captain America...now that's mind boggling...

I think its symptomatic of the redundancy that's beginning to slip into some of these movies. You can only have so many colorful rubber costumes with heroes taking turn giving the thousand mile stare until they all start feeling allot alike. Now while I don't want all my heroes to develop a bad mouth or even follow the guide of this movie, I think Deadpool has definitely cornered a segment of the genre more suited for him where the standard rules of engagement can be set aside. His presence will make for a nice counterbalance in the rest of the superhero universe.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Agreed... ^^^^^^
        sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

For your consideration...

Comment