Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official, the Flash will be featured in an upcoming Supergirl episode!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JRT!
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 6, 2015

Oh ok,so bad news for you but good news for those who like TM,lol. But yeah,Brandon Routh would've been great. I actually liked him as Superman/Clark Kent.

J-R!

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

You just indirectly proved my point.

Brandon Routh was great as Clark Kent AND Superman.

Tom Welling was, I guess, an okay Clark...but he was NOT Superman...EVER...30 seconds of a long shot Supes in semi darkness after a decade on the air on the very last episode, does not count as Welling being Superman.

Welling is just not Superman to me.

sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

I gotta agree with you on Welling not pulling off Superman very well, Hec. He was fine as Kent, the Blur or whatever they wanted to call him on SMALLVILLE, but when I see him in the SUPERMAN RETURNS outfit, he just looks a little to----I guess, pretty? to be taken seriously as Superman. Yeah, Routh has definitely matured into an actor who could definitely pull off Superman in the new CW/DCverse. Much rather see him AS Superman than as an IRON MAN knockoff.
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Yup ^^^^^^^^^

Don't worry, Welling fans, he'll turn up somewhere...perhaps as a contestant on Family Feud...

sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

I don't think Smallville made it through ten episodes by being passé on the Superman mythos. I thought they did a good job of making the secret of Superman more about his powers than him dressing up in tights and hiding behind wire framed glasses as some kind of thinly veiled disguise. That above all else is why it's harder to see Welling in the suit for me, because that was never really the aim of the series. But if they choose to go that route it won't bother me a bit. Every show since Smallville has been built on that blueprint, so it makes little sense to bash the foundation of these shows.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I'm no Welling hater. Some aspects of Smallville were trite and tedious, some were charming and creative. Personally, I'd say that some of that charm, of what made the show work, was Tom Welling.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Oh yeah, looking good together...

sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 20, 2011

If this is indeed going to be a "multiverse" story (as it appears it's going to be since we did, indeed, see Supergirl in the transit tunnel, and Cisco is still traveling with Barry, I wonder which one will develop a crush on Kara sooner? LOL! I also wonder if it will be a two way crossover with SG showing up on THE FLASH that next night. Would be cool.
                  sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎