Herocross Batmobile?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galactifan
    • Sep 14, 2007

I'm not sure what's under the dash. The car is quite heavy and there may be some electronics in the way. This Batmobile also has a speaker inside it and connects to a Bluetooth device. I wouldn't want to cut up the vehicle due to the high price tag and it really isn't at the correct scale for the 8" figures anyway. It's still pretty cool to display with Batman & Robin.

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Can't believe it took this long for photos, after all the hype it's literally nowhere near a decent scale, lol. Darn it.

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

Thx for posting the pix!!! We're getting closer to 1:9 scale just not there yet.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• The Batman Professor
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 15, 2010

Some of you girls wouldn't be happy unless you could drive it to 7/11 to score your 40's and meth.

With the figures, it looks like a deluxe update to the Mego original, which is exactly what I would want. If it were super accurate and perfectly in scale, the figures would look laughable.
          Attached Files
          sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Not sure why in scale and detailed would be laughable, but your pics make it look even more out of whack.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Chris
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              ^^^ Not sure why in scale and detailed would be laughable, but your pics make it look even more out of whack.
              Thank you.
              If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎