X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • houseofdracula
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 11, 2011

Originally posted by palitoy
    As somebody who works all week on the newsletter when you guys do this, it tells me to just give up.
    I get the frustration but the Newsletter isn't just about the new releases from FTC.
    To me, it offers much more.
    Please don't stop.

That being said, I like these figures AND I'll buy these figures but it doesn't make sense to me that they are going to release THIS SET 2016_FTC_BTV_SURF_Group.2.jpg before they release THIS SET 10301179_902557673164720_4286102776107086422_n.jpg.
    Shouldn't they release the regular Barbara Gorden & Chief O'Hara before they release variant versions of the figures?
    The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
    https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• Agent4125
      Museum Super Collector
      • Aug 23, 2007

I really enjoy the newsletter!
      In my timezone I always get the mail in the afternoon (today it was at 1:30 pm),
      when I am still at work but preparing for the weekend .

It's always great to get the mail and see what's new.
      And even if the FTC news has been spoiled, there's so much other stuff
      that I might have missed during the week.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Gadgeteer
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 16, 2014

Those Newsletters are Deep, don't stop it!
        I learn something new every week!
        sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Positive note* Keep the newsletter going for our own personal info and enjoyment for future releases.

Negative note* Webbed hands Aquaman nice idea, but why flesh color and not green? if made in green only (1)
          version would have been enough.

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Appreciate knowing it's read. Just venting because on weeks where people post spoilers ad nauseum readership declines sharply, which is crappy. I've said my peace.

As for FTC comments, I don't work there and don't have piles of insight. I do like working with them however, they're good people.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by houseofdracula
              That being said, I like these figures AND I'll buy these figures but it doesn't make sense to me that they are going to release THIS SET [ATTACH=CONFIG]17514[/ATTACH] before they release THIS SET [ATTACH=CONFIG]17515[/ATTACH].
              Shouldn't they release the regular Barbara Gorden & Chief O'Hara before they release variant versions of the figures?

you would think? I know I am not buying these...my definitive 66 Batgirl is costumed...not interested in bathing suit "barbie" gordon

Comment

• Monstar
                Museum Super Collector
                • Mar 6, 2008

Originally posted by houseofdracula
                I get what you are saying, but at the end of the day I'll be getting both sets so to me it doesn't matter which one comes out first.
                http://twitter.com/MonstarPR

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
                  you would think? I know I am not buying these...my definitive 66 Batgirl is costumed...not interested in bathing suit "barbie" gordon
                  hoping the delay is due to some revisions on Batgirl.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• binkystarr
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Apr 16, 2015

FTC has great products and im happy to see them cranking out more exciting lines but this last year has been a doozy! It seems like tons of product from various companies and only a handful of folks working on designing,sculpting and creating these works. Its no wonder why some stuff will take longer than mentioned. The KISS figures are my most anxious and awaited figures but I need to just be more patient. I think the clues are fine but can understand if the other folks get restless. Im unhappy about the delays but as an artist myself, I understand the work it takes. I hope 2016 is a magical blast

Comment

• Mego Milk
                      Custom Mego Maker
                      • Jun 3, 2007

Originally posted by palitoy
                      As somebody who works all week on the newsletter when you guys do this, it tells me to just give up.
                      sorry, sir.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Mego Milk
                        sorry, sir.
                        cool, i didn't even see who posted it, not calling you out, it happens a lot.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• TRDouble
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jul 10, 2012

I also very much enjoy the Newsletter. I sometimes get stuck in the ReMego section of the forum, and the newsletter reminds me that there is so much more!

As for the scoops... if FTC loads the stuff at the end of the day... Thursday?... ever think about changing the newsletter release to Thursday instead of Friday, even for a afternoon/evening release?

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

I like the newsletter, too and loved when the FTC announcements were included in the newsletter every Friday starting last February! Don't know why FTC has started posting the reveals on its site late Thursday, I thought FTC made a deal with Mego museum to let you share the news 1st. Maybe the newsletter on Thursday morning like TRDouble said! Highlight of my week!

Comment

• rodkeith
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 16, 2008

Love the newsletter too, and the early release of information prior to the newsletter formally announcing it doesn't affect my enjoyment of it in the least. It's way more than just a single reveal anyway. It's like a mini-magazine.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                                Radioactive!
                                • Feb 13, 2010

Palitoy, I've posted "scoops" before the newsletter a couple of times through the past year too, so please accept my apology. I want you to know I greatly appreciate all you do, especially the newsletter, and I'm sorry if I've contributed to frustration about scoops.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎