Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

Looks like "Jay" was sent to E1 to get Velocity 9 created? Maybe because E2 Caitlyn Killer Frost wasnt capable of doing it after she went evil. Zoom is E2 Hunter Zolomon? There is no E1 Jay Garrick because Zoom eliminated him? Mask guy is real Jay? E2 Wally? Johnny Quick?
    March 22?!!! What? It just returned from break!
    BTW, are they trying to make Wally West the most unlikeable character on the show? I was hoping Barry would have just decked him with that coward crack. Actually at this point I could do without the entire clan of Whiney Wests. Star Labs crew is much more interesting.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^I was talking about Zoom. Sorry.

Yeah, it looks like the man in the Iron Mask may have darker skin. Maybe it's the Earth-Two Wally? I still like the Johnny Quick idea, but I kind of doubt it.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        ^I was talking about Zoom. Sorry.

Yeah, it looks like the man in the Iron Mask may have darker skin. Maybe it's the Earth-Two Wally? I still like the Johnny Quick idea, but I kind of doubt it.

Chris
        I'm pretty sure it is Quick, why else would you take away his ability to speak? Unless its Billy Batson!!!
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^I like the Quick idea (my son came to it in our house) but it could just be the creators don't want us recognizing the voice or face of a regular cast member. Of course they pulled a fast one on us with Tony Todd subbing for the voice of Zoom, apparently!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Yeah, but its only us dorks that would come to that conclusion, the average watcher won't and it will have to be explained a bit. No doubt its a speedster.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

The show runner has confirmed that Zoom is definetly Hunter Zolomon. But no other info on anyone else.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

I think the guy in the iron mask it another Earth's Jay. it would establish there is more than two earths which can lead to the crossover with Supergirl

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

That unmasking was definitely interesting. That's who my wife thought Zoom was. But I have to ask the question, since so much of this show caters to fooling your eyes. How do we know that was the real Zoom at all? In other words, maybe that was Jay from another time ripple masquerading as Zoom to get this other Jay back to Earth 2. And is Jay from Earth 2 really gone? Interesting episode but loaded with a ton of suggestions that are not flushed out yet.

Comment

• enyawd72
                    Maker of Monsters!
                    • Oct 1, 2009

^All I know is I'm loving every minute of this show. It's so good it's like being treated to an hour long superhero movie every week. The running on water scene was freaking amazing.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                      The show runner has confirmed that Zoom is definetly Hunter Zolomon. But no other info on anyone else.
                      then was the guy in the park that Jay showed to Caitlin the real Jay just brainwashed ?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

^I'm betting it's the same guy. Weebly wobbly timey-wimey.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                          Moderation Engineer
                          • Aug 14, 2003

The Hunter Zolomon stuff has me confused, and I really wanna know who is behind the mask......and why Zoom is keeping them alive.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

Yeah, it's already established back during Reverse Flash vs. Dr. Wells that a speedster can move so fast , changing clothes back & forth, as to appear to be two people in two places at once. Barry has done that in the comics for years.

Comment

• Makernaut
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 22, 2015

Here is an article that states “Zoom’s identity has been revealed: He is......said executive producer Andrew Kreisberg."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

Hector, Candice Patton, Iris West herself directly references STAR Labs crappy security in Episode 113 of Comic Book Central:

Some great Flash-centric interviews there this past month.

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎