Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Ferro Lad? That may be how they tie in the Legion.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Another Doctor Wells!!!
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• alex
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 15, 2009

This show is on my watch list every week, Im not even a superhero fan really, but seriously enjoy it. I come back here every week, to catch all the geek talk that I have no clue about, and it certainly makes the show more interesting for me

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Maybe the man in Iron Mask is a future Wally who is already Kid Flash.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

So Joe and Wells are buddies now?

Last episode, Joe punches Wells and wants to kill him, again (like the time he shot him first and asked questions later, good thing Barry stopped that). This episode, Joe shakes Wells' hand, lol.

I did like Earth 2 (amazing futuristic Art Deco retro concept). Having said that, Barry was extremely annoying to me. I mean, you are on Earth 2, you are a man of science, you are aware of your surroundings, you know you will encounter doppelgangers, you know they lead different lives, you know you don't belong there...you also know better than not to mingle with your loved ones...Wells was quite clear on that...the mission was to find Zoom and rescue his daughter, that's it. But noooooooo, brilliant Barry kidnaps his counterpart, knocks him out, then takes over his persona...and ultimately mingles with everybody, keeps acting like a numbskull, still unable to be low profile, unable to chill, still expressing shock for everyone too see...and get into a tussle with Killer Frost and Firestorm...and drum roll please...ZOOM is in da house, lol.

I wanted to slap Barry so many times during that episode...too bad he's way too fast for me, lol.

Other than that, cool episode...

sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Was anyone else choked up when Barry chatted with his mother on the 'phone? Seriously. I think Gusting is very engaging and a pretty good actor.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, that was a very well played moment. As someone who lost their mother, it really struck home.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• cjefferys
                  Duke of Gloat
                  • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  Was anyone else choked up when Barry chatted with his mother on the 'phone?
                  And did you notice who else was on speed dial on the phone: Hal, Bruce, Diana! Although this is Earth 2, so shouldn't it be Alan instead of Hal? But then again, as mentioned, this isn't exactly the Earth 2 of the comics.

Fantastic episode, I still can't believe we are seeing stuff like this on network tv...

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

So...is that the real Jay Garrick in the mask? Is Caitlyn headed for more heartache?

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

As much as I like the visit to Earth 2 I cannot wait to see next week episode since they are bringing back KING SHARK!!!!

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Oh great, yet another STAR Labs security breach, this time Geomancer nonchalantly waltzing in and surprising the girls, lol.

It has to be an ungoing gag from the producers...it has to be...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Now that my weekly STAR Lab security breach gripe is outta the way...

Fun episode!

Killer Frost redeemed herself...I do hope Zoom spares her...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

There's definitely something going on with Jay, the man in the mask, and the Hunter Zolomon thing. Maybe the masked man is Jay after Zoom captured him? Or the real Jay, or....who knows?

I have to say, I didn't expect the King Shark episode promo at the end. In the middle of all of this Zoom drama...that's not what I expected, or honestly wanted to see. But maybe they figure everyone needs a light breather. Probably right.

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• madmarva
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jul 7, 2007

My guess the Iron Mask may be a twin of the Jay that was visiting Earth 1 and that Hunter Zolomon (E1 Jay) ends up being Zoom.

But, there may be three E2 Jay's from different time lines.

In the back of my head, I still think Barry's dad is involved in some way.

With alternate earths and time travel involved, who knows?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

Wasn't it implied somewhere that the Earth two heroes were a generation back from the Earth one heroes, Thomas Wayne is Batman and Daddy Queen is Green Arrow? So, you could draw the conclusion that Barry's dad is the Flash there and maybe went to the dark side.
                                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎