Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I've only watched Arrow when it crossed over with Flash in the last few seasons, really.

I've fallen way behind on Legends of Tomorrow as well. Missed the Jonah Hex episode, but it's all on the DVR.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• knight errant00
      8 Inch Action Figure
      • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by megoknight
      I'm leaving LOT after the season finale.....kinda ran its course.
      I was telling a friend the other night, I think LOT should have been a mini-series, a crossover event that included Flash and GA while handing over the spotlight to the other characters in a much more focused story (think like DC's old miniseries from the late 80s/early 90s). That would have then left the door open for a follow-up season or another mini-series next year, where they could have more of a grip on the returning characters from using them first season while starting to introduce more B-listers and low A-listers. Not folding Supergirl into the continuity was a mistake as well, from that perspective.

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

Hoping they just jettison most of the cast & start fresh with just the DEO. Somehow this gets worked into the other shows.
        Last edited by johnnystorm; May 12, '16, 4:23 PM.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Well, that ending was telegraphed from miles away, huh?

I still enjoy the show, but this season has been aggravating. Having Barry be an idiot for one reason or another in every episode so he can lose is REALLY getting old. Being stupidly overconfident in this one was just another example.

They are going to have to pull one heck of a hat trick to convince me the back half of this season wasn't at least a partial misfire.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
            Hot Child in the City
            • Jul 3, 2008

The whole bit with Cisco & Caitlyn dressing up was weird...like Caitlyn's not screwed up enough right now, they get her to dress like her doppleganger she watched die? Ditto Cisco. The only thing they missed doing was calling in Green Arrow to help take down Black Siren.
            Cisco can now just vibe without touching anything?
            I did like the Henry & Tina we haven't met before bit, it was cute. Guess for naught though. Wonder if Tina McGee is being set up to take over Star Labs if Wells exits at the end?
            And boy, are they ever trying to shove Wally down our throats or what? Ok, he wants to be a hero. Back off now! Still, makes it easier for Joe to use his sad face more often.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
              learning all the time
              • Sep 15, 2010

it was pretty good.
              the ending had me yelling at the tv "Move Barry! You're the fastest man alive, not the most lifelike statue alive! Do something!"
              maybe he couldn't have stopped Zoom from killing his dad but he could have attacked him while he was doing it. "No, please don't do it" yeah, that's a great strategy Barry
              I still can't stand "Biris," they have zero chemistry together (I think it's the actress, she's not very good),not to mention the ick factor
              maybe they can kill her off and bring back Patti? let Barry eventually marry the E2 Iris or something, idk.
              Cisco continues to be the highlight of the show.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎