Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

My take on characters in The Flash, one word for each...

Barry Allen/Flash...nice
    Dr Harrison Wells...brilliant
    Joe West...temperamental
    Iris West...annoying
    Dr. Caitlin Snow...likable
    Cisco Ramon/Vibe...funny
    Wally West...angry
    Patty Spivot...needy
    Jay Garrick/Flash...boring
    Zoom...AWESOME

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Who else here loves Tony Todd voicing Zoom?

Kinda has that Darth Vader vibe to it...
      sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
        Who else here loves Tony Todd voicing Zoom?

Kinda has that Darth Vader vibe to it...
        I think it will become even more interesting when we get a few more hints as to who is behind Zoom's mask. They're holding on to that secret much longer than they held onto who the Reverse Flash was in the first season, not that I mind one little bit....
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I'm thoroughly enjoying this season and liking Iris much more.

I wish they'd kept the Turtle amongst the Rogues, too.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

agreed on Turtle, unless maybe he's got a Earth 2 doppleganger coming or he was from Earth 2. Really liked that actor on Galactica too bad he was wasted on Flash.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Iris has GREATLY improved since last season. That move with the racing guy WAS dumb, but it was meant to be dumb. The whole point of the episode was showing how far someone would go for family...even for someone they just met.

I was really worried Iris would be this series' Lana Lang, a character written so poorly, and painted in such a bad light that you just groaned every time she appeared on screen. The creators here course-corrected toward the end of last season with Iris, thank goodness.

I honestly hope, despite hallowed DC continuity, that we never go back to the Barry/Iris romance thing. I know we probably will, but I think the whole situation came across much ickier on screen than the creators considered on paper.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ I don't know... That will be interesting to watch because of DC's rich history of Professor Zoom trying to take Iris away from Flash. She is a key player in the Flash mythos. But I agree with you, that pulling her back ( for now) keeps her in the story, but in a more removed kind of way. Clearly they have kept the tension there, but not in an uncomfortable way that overshadows the primary stories.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                  Hot Child in the City
                  • Jul 3, 2008

Tonights episode : mind blown!!
                  Some thoughts:
                  Easter eggs in the breach..an older Green Arrow, The Shipp 80s Flash, Supergirl, Grodd, Jonah Hex, and A Legion of Super Heroes ring!

Is Earth2 really E2? Or is it E3? So far everyone is their opposite- evil Caitlyn, Cisco. Etc....going back to Atom Smasher, Dr Light ...so maybe Jay. Isn't what he says he is? I keep thinking how his E1 doppleganger is Hunter Zolomon...Zoom from the comics. Could he be playing a part? Working for Zoom...maybe not The GA Flash but Johnny Quick?

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

BLEED VISION (5) Jonah Hex.jpg

This makes the first image of Jonah Hex.

The problem going around the net is what were those images from the Bleed? The Green Arrow and Jonah Hex are from Legends. Grodd and CBS Flash are multiverse versions. Supergirl and Legion are going to take place on the CBS Supergirl but there is still not telling if this is going to take place in the CWverse or in the Multiverse. So the debt still goes on where does the CBS Supergirl take place?
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

This is definitely not quite the Earth-Two of the old DC multiverse. But still an interesting place. It seems to be a combo of Earths Two and Three.

Last nights Easter eggs had me and my son backing up and pausing the DVR recording A LOT. Great fan service stuff!

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
                        Maker of Monsters!
                        • Oct 1, 2009

^I know! I just about jumped off the couch when they showed Shipp's Flash in the breach...I really hope at some point they have the two meet. With today's FX I'm sure they can pull it off somehow.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                          Hot Child in the City
                          • Jul 3, 2008

I'm guessing Barry and crew might be stuck on E2 for a few episodes and then maybe visit a couple other Earths trying to get home.

Comment

• palitoy
                            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                            • Jun 16, 2001

Fun episode, the whole family sits down to enjoy this show.
                            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

I'm guessing Barry and crew might be stuck on E2 for a few episodes and then maybe visit a couple other Earths trying to get home.
                              Probably so. I do hope we get to see Shipp in costume, although in interviews he's jokingly been hesitant to do it.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                                Hot Child in the City
                                • Jul 3, 2008

Who do you think the man in the Iron Mask is? Gotta be someone we know and will be shocked to see. Max Mercury?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎