Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

^It's really starting to gel. And yes, Snart has become quite the scene-stealer. I was on record as really disliking him in his early Flash appearances, but I have to give it to Wentworth Miller, he went out on a limb with that performance, and it eventually paid off.

The show has continued to go in directions you didn't expect. We've now lost two members of the team, in one way or another. I'm guessing both will be back at some point, particularly the latest one, as I think you're right, we didn't see what we thought we saw.

Again, TONS of DC Easter Eggs throughout. Stein's childhood hero, Space Ranger, was an actual DC sci-fi feature of the Silver Age. Also, the lead pirate, Jon Valor, was named after the Golden Age pirate character, The Black Pirate, who later played a supporting role in James Robinson's Starman series!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Godzilla
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 3, 2002

I loved last weeks episode! If they can continue to keep me guessing like that, I'm all in for the show. I will seriously miss Heatwave, but Cold has to have a plan there.
      Mortui Vivos Docent
      The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I loved tonight's episode, we got (sorta) Manhawks!!!
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^Very fun episode. Even Vandal Savage was better in this one.

Anyone catch the alias he was using, Curtis Knox? That was the name of Dean Cain's character on his one Smallville appearance. A character that was really meant to be...Vandal Savage.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
            Hot Child in the City
            • Jul 3, 2008

Everybody on the team got into the action. Looks like paring it down by 2 members makes it a little more managable. I like the mission impossible type of stories for this series.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Seriously. How hard is it to stab a dude if you really wanted to????

Hawkgirl looked like a keystone cop on her attempt for Christ's sakes, lol...
              sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Wow, Joe Dante directed this.

I liked the most recent episode although I kind of wish it was allowed to play in the DCU a little more. Some cameos would go a long way.

Also, I don't watch Arrow so I had no idea about Sara's orientation, that came as a surprise as her character never emotes much.

Legends just got renewed BTW.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

And it gets renewed for a second season, so who do you want to see in the next season?

I want to see Vixen and Constantine!!!!
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
                    Wow, Joe Dante directed this.

I liked the most recent episode although I kind of wish it was allowed to play in the DCU a little more. Some cameos would go a long way.

Also, I don't watch Arrow so I had no idea about Sara's orientation, that came as a surprise as her character never emotes much.

Legends just got renewed BTW.
                    I hope Sara is bi though...as I dig her...and want to continue with my male fantasies, like if I have a shot, lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                      Hot Child in the City
                      • Jul 3, 2008

Sara was with both Oliver Queen and Nyssa Al Ghul on Arrow. And a cameo or two would have been cool...maybe next time they hit the 50s we could meet Roy Raymond or King Faraday. Or Rex the Wonder Dog!
                      I hope if they go to the 60s they Swing with Scooter!
                      I don't think Heat Wave is gone forever either. I think Cold dropped him off back in 2046.

A new team in Season Two? I kinda like this group, but I wouldn't complain if Hawkgirl switched out with Vixen. A whole new team wouldn't be wise for a continuing series, if the new group wasn't popular.

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jan 17, 2011

As for Heat Wave - he said "only one of us will walk away from here alive" ( more or less ) - I thought that Cold aimed on the low side, I think he just froze his legs and maybe crippled him.

Comment

• palitoy
                          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                          • Jun 16, 2001

terrific episode tonight, nice plot twists. This show is getting better.
                          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

I totally forgot this was on last night! Their erratic schedule is taking it's toll. Thankfully, the DVR remembered.

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                              Hot Child in the City
                              • Jul 3, 2008

I don't get the scheduling of shows anymore...on two weeks off two more, back for a month, gone again. Seems like a formula for failure, but what do I know?
                              I think this has now become my favorite show of the CW three. Anything can happen here!
                              The "handy" (pun intended!) aspect of Gideon is rather alarming...could be overused and make people reckless. Also, one would think Ras al Ghul is a smart guy, his knowing time travel works could have ramifications 50 years later? Nice to see Talia brought in, but surely Sara has altered her own timeline.
                              At least Ray & Kendra didn't rush out to meet their great grandparents or such. Barry Allen would have gone over for dinner or such and erased a cousin or something & created havoc in the timestream!

Comment

• johnnystorm
                                Hot Child in the City
                                • Jul 3, 2008

BTW...
                                Who do you think the "beloved" character announced for the Season Finale will be? Lots of people saying Booster Gold or Blue Beetle, but I think maybe Tommy Tomorrow or Kamandi?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎