Last night's was a nice return to form.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

I enjoyed the Elvis episode, although as a fan, Nate should have known Elvis sang a LOT of gospel, both before and after he launched his rock & roll career.
      I'm surprised at how unannoying Wally West is on the show. I could not stand him on the Flash but he's ok here.
      Not sure how I feel about Constantine as a regular....he's such a powerful character (personality wise) that he will dominate over the likes of Ray & Nate. And does this mean another supernatural foe next season? Or (heaven forbid) more Dahrk? Now, if it was to be the Legends vs. an out of control Spectre or Swamp Thing...

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        Constantine to become a regular on the series. I am back in for that

Constantine being on the show is enough to get me to watch it again, but at the same time Wally being a regular has the opposite effect....ugh, I can't win.
        sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

I find Wally annoying and that ridiculous hair they have on him is just so distracting. Ray's wig is also getting silly

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

is it just me or has the show just become slapstick silly? I mean the whole bit with Darkh trying to trick the daughter and fist bumping with Steel, I mean really? this show is gong downhill fast. I hope when Constantine joins the cast the writing gets better

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

Tonight's finale was rather enjoyable. Jonah Hex appearance, all the family meetings from the past year explained, Helen as an Amazon, and Pirates/Centurions/Viking/Cowboy fight! Jax and Vixen stories wrapped up nicely, and Giant Kaiju fight (kinda). And Constantine ×2 (kinda)!

My guess for next season they'll reveal Ava the Clone is able to switch her mind into a new clone body upon being near death, effectivly making her immortal. Similar to NoMan from the THUNDER Agents if you know them. Hoping next season we get more magical heroes like Zatanna, Madame Xanadu, and Dr.s Fate and Occult.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

yeah, I enjoyed it, and I admit I laughed out loud when he said they got us with the carebear stare. but overall the show has really gotten silly. the slapstick humor is too over the top. the bad wigs they have Ray and Wally in are just distracting. they have made Rory a complete idiot. It's like they are just ****ing on these characters

Comment

• danadoll
                  Micronaut Nut!
                  • Apr 11, 2005

I'm guessing you're all talking about season 3? I grumbled and griped through season 1, trying to enjoy it. I did the same through season 2, hoping they would have improved things...I found more of the same. It just seems (imo) to be a really inconsistent series.
                  "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎